Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Branding of Horacio

sounds fair enough to me..

- regards, Fable

Hah! You daemons are not worthy enough to step on the same land than the Avenger Class

Fable Wrote:sounds fair enough to me..

Well at least there exists some intelligence and open-mindedness within the human communities.

SombraX Wrote:Hah! You daemons are not worthy enough to step on the same land than the Avenger Class

I am not quite sure what this "Avenger Class" is nor do I care, but our footprints have been all over this surface far before humans arrived. All that grass and water and furry animals are just too horrid for us to look at all the time. Now looking at lava, stelligmite and rock pillars....thats quite an eyeful....oh how I miss the Underworld.

Good times those of the Stygian Abyss... The Avenger Class is a guild formed by two dark knights, not human though

and if that guild starts, i might join it... since im a human, but still am i not....

- regards, Fable

You will be converted :icon_twisted:

yes master... :eek:
dunno why i call u master when we're equal in pvp but im smarter in mind xD

- regards, Fable

[ooc] Oh another roleplay-thread, sweet :] I better catch up on what you've said and then join the fun Wink But that'll have to be another day.. way too tired now. Oh and btw Fable, I don't think you're allowed to use abbreviations when typing in a roleplay thread, so try to avoid "PvP" and such things that I really do not think belongs in here ;p Try to say "equally good when we fight each other" or something like that instead :] Same goes for stuff like "u" instead of "you", and SMILEYS - also something u should try not to use, so avoid that please, if u can :][/ooc]

okay, Hate.. I will try to remember all that. still Sombrax and I are equal fighters and we make a good team when we hunt human people for their loots or anything else.

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:okay, Hate.. I will try to remember all that. still Sombrax and I are equal fighters and we make a good team when we hunt human people for their loots or anything else.

[ooc]And when u talk about something that doesn't have to do with the roleplay you'll have to type [ooc] bla bla [/ooc] :] Except for that you're doing good, keep on roleplaying! :] [/ooc]