Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Important information regarding IN:X

unbanned. book finished.

I still don't want to see intentional spoilers posted here though... it's just not cool.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

maka Wrote:I'm just crazy about powerful, almost uncontrollable magic, in the hands of a person that might just ruin the world:p

doesn't that get a bit repetitive though?

and nasir you're done harry potter already? lol i haven't even picked it up yet, and if i go to the store it would probably be sold out by now lol

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No pande, it doesn'tTongue Not to me at least.

Yea I read it in about 1 night. ;/

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

maka Wrote:Sends loveTongue

I'm just crazy about powerful, almost uncontrollable magic, in the hands of a person that might just ruin the world:p

The series will end being awesome if by some twist of fate Rand is really just crazy and Logan is the "real" Dragon Reborn. Which would explain the visions of greatness that Mina (think thats her name, one of Rands wives) sees floating above his head Tongue

I rather have have cool vision of death floating above my headBig Grin

*Is secretly in love with Rand*
*Guesses that it's not a secret any more*xddddger

maka Wrote:I rather have have cool vision of death floating above my headBig Grin

*Is secretly in love with Rand*
*Guesses that it's not a secret any more*xddddger

Matt is best character IMO, Rand is to woe is me, and Perrin has only started becoming a better character in the more recent books. The women in the book really kill it for me cause their chapters just seem to drag on about the same pointless bullshit.

I seriously hate pretty much any "Aes Sedi" chapter...they are so boring and slow. Even though Rand is my fav, I think I'd place Matt second, he is becoming really cool.

Pots Talos Wrote:Matt is best character

Matts are the best, just look at me and nox... that aussie stole my name...

eveyrone watch how nox will flip since i called him an aussie muhaha

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]