Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

As of today

I was curious, what has all been done to this day, I was going to inform my friends whats been done, and what's left. -Aeorox

[Image: sigpic28_6.gif][Image: Aeo_2010]

As of now, what has to be done, last weeks change log, and one before that had alot done, is Accounts all that is left?

[Image: sigpic28_6.gif][Image: Aeo_2010]

Most everything is listed somewhere on the forum. More has been done than I bet anyone is willing to type out.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Dumdidum, I've been doing quite a lot of research, might post an update tomorrow or I'll just let taran do it.

Maka is slowly getting sucked into the system again. Soon he'll finish the accounts. Wink

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Cole Wrote:Maka is slowly getting sucked into the system again. Soon he'll finish the accounts. Wink

damn i was already chosing a date for a party ,which i will probably have to decline now, when i would have more posts than makaBig Grin

Well, my statement still stands(about quitting), just felt like helping out a bit to speed the process up. I still think this is a great shard and I think that the players will enjoy it a lotSmile

Some of the bugs left were quite hardcore... I had to go 150 updates back to find a flaw that had accidentally been put there in a sync with the RunUO 2.0 update versions. This made it quite hard because when that update was made, I had been away for about a month. Just that took me two days (was a major bug, needed to be fixed), but now when that is fixed, id say that things will be a bit faster.

Thanks for your help Maka. Wink

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

yup, thanks a lot maka, we appreciate it Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I seriously consider IN-X to be a revolution so it's just a joy.

viva la maka! Big Grin

- regards, Fable