Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Muto Wrote:
  • LargaBattleAxe speed slowered a little.

does this mean you will implent it to the auto supply tours?

- regards, Fable

Quote:Added new random treasuregems to avoid autoloot in Monsters Bashes.
Ugh, I misunderstood this. Apparently the itemid of the treasure gem is random. I thought that it was a gem that would give a random award. That's something that would be really useful. That or a way to add items to the treasure gem via XMLSpawner (right now you can only do one. More either doesn't work or crashes the shard)

Eru Wrote:Apparently the itemid of the treasure gem is random. I thought that it was a gem that would give a random award. That's something that would be really useful

That could've been useful, but wouldn't help to avoid Injection autoloot. Once you added treasure gem players will get it's ID and will be able to autoloot it on next MB. So changing it is best we came up with.
Of course system that would reward you with treasure gems based on damage you/your summons dealt to the mob would be better, but we need someone to script it for us Smile

Muto Wrote:
  • Added new Oclock Spawn.
  • Added new random treasuregems to avoid autoloot in Monsters Bashes.
  • Protection bug wich set your Virtual Armor to -6 fixed.
  • Paralyze and Clusmy bug fixed. You were able to harm the target even if he had reflection.
  • Ressurect its enabled in Hythlot.
  • Prize Stone will give you 8k for one Team Tour ticket and 17k for two Team Tour Tickets.
  • Prize Stone will give you 80k for Tourney Ticket.
  • LargaBattleAxe speed slowered a little.
  • Many Monsters loots have been changed, if you think something its wrong with any monster email me at [email protected] with detailed info and I'll check it.
  • Reagents Stone price reduced to 4600gp.
  • Added RandomAccCristals to loots.
  • We are working on a new dungeon.

where! give clues Sad

nvm i win

[Image: 2m6rg1w.jpg]

thanks to monkey and peter griffin for hlping me get it Smile

I must confess that you all gave me and Promoe a nice and long laugh haha.

[Image: sphinxb.jpg]

Promoe Wrote:That could've been useful, but wouldn't help to avoid Injection autoloot. Once you added treasure gem players will get it's ID and will be able to autoloot it on next MB. So changing it is best we came up with.
Of course system that would reward you with treasure gems based on damage you/your summons dealt to the mob would be better, but we need someone to script it for us Smile

Exactly... All you need is the ID of the item once and in the future it finds em. Is there no way to disable autolooting?

Promoe Wrote:That could've been useful, but wouldn't help to avoid Injection autoloot. Once you added treasure gem players will get it's ID and will be able to autoloot it on next MB. So changing it is best we came up with.

Yeah, randomizing the itemid of the gem is a nice way of avoiding autoloot, but what I'm shooting for is a way to add items to it via spawner.

When I made my monster bashes and the Tomb of Kings, I had the loot be added automatically with the spawner. I like to spend extra time making the spawner, then just have to press a button to start it. Tongue

As of now, I put all the items in super-easily lock-picked wooden/metal boxes since I can add that via spawner.

An example:

1: Monster
2: SETONSPAWN,1/ADD/<RandomLootGem/ADD/Gold,1000>

That way it'd spawn a random loot gem with 1000 gold in it. Right now you can do something like:

1: Monster
2: SETONSPAWN,1/ADD/<randomlootgem>
3: SETONSPAWN,2/TreasureItem/GETONSPAWN,2,Serial

That will spawn the gem, then spawn the gold, then set the gold as the treasure item. It works, but you can only do that once. If you tell it to do it multiple times, it bugs out and can crash the shard. I'd have to use 2 lines of spawner for each item I wanted to add and some of my monster bashes are already 3+ pages of spawner code. :<

smoke Wrote:nvm i win

[Image: 2m6rg1w.jpg]

thanks to monkey and peter griffin for hlping me get it Smile

omg dude you know how i know your gay you ****ing youtubed taylor swifft

phobia Wrote:omg dude you know how i know your gay you ****ing youtubed taylor swifft

don't hate

smoke Wrote:don't hate

hahaha no hate just funny bro