Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Let's hope it will be good then. Tongue

once we're up and people start playing they will see some of the depth we have created

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:once we're up and people start playing they will see some of the depth we have created

Key Word... once... :p

Its good to see that some great progress has been made Big Grin keep it up i wanna play UO again! :confused:

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

It is seriously not that very long left.

/excited

Valas [Vampire]

[Image: Opiatus.png]

maka Wrote:It is seriously not that very long left.

Yep. As far as I can tell there's only one "major" thing left to do and a few minor things.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

I guess it'll go up while i'm out of town then. Well, good anyways. Smile

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

• changed the apperance on reagentstones.
  • added a new rare hue to the rares list.
  • fixed so you now get a target when double clicking the sewingkit. and also made it so you only can target Bolt of cloth or folded cloth (cloth) if you target anything else you get a message saying you cant use this on that!.
  • fixed issue id 336 on the tracker, where bloody bandages gave the wrong message when double clicked.
  • Changed the structure of the custom craft menu and added another hair stylist script
  • Added a new (or rather old) hair stylist system. This system is far more advanced than the ones we have used before and will be uploaded to the RunUO forums to give INX some cred.
  • Added a sphere color list for vendor items.
  • Changed the items that the tailor sells and the colors of its items.
  • Made so that you cant eat heads that are mounted on headposts.
  • Fixed a bug xxxxx added (there is no "Consume" property. The consume part should have been added in heads.cs
  • added comments after each rare color in the script.
  • changed the sound when you place a head in the Gravestone
  • changed one of the items in the regbag. also changed the reagentstones price
  • removed the hairrestyling deed from the rares vendor.
  • the rares vendor now only sell Fireworkswands and raredyetubbs.
  • rare dye tubs now only works for the owner. if anyone else exept the owner of it try to use it you get a asciimessage saying "this is not your Rare DyeTub!"
  • fixed a bug with EithkaUlesra.cs that made the shard not compile.
  • Changed the Rare hues list. that effect the raredyetubs etc. commented out 95 old hues that most of them turned out black and added 102 new rare hues. to get those hues i was ingame added alot of robes and colored them in all diffrent rare hues i could found. outlined, sparkle and cool hues =P
  • fixed so 2 mobs drop gold along with colored plategloves and a shield on one of them
  • commented out PuzzleChest
  • the sparkle when casting protection now appears on the target instead of the caster.
  • changed the hue and name and also replaced a item on the mages buy menu. also lowerd the sellcost of wizardshats with 2G more.
  • made a new ReagentStone with a special regbag
  • Added so that a deed would come to your backpack when you are the last member resigning from the guild.
  • Craft menus now display the amount of resources it takes to create something. I also cleaned the code up and made it easier for outside devs to understand it if they needed to edit it.
  • Fixed so that the client verification script is set to ignore for now, people are allowed to use what ever client they want.
  • Fixed a bug where server crashed if you pressed an ingot that was not in the resource list (eg an old ingot that has been removed from the mining/resource list).
  • Made it so if the summoned creature is not controllable (EV and BS) you will not be the SummonMaster.
  • a new change to the cut harvest on a few diffrent critters, i had left bulls out before and the feathers was still to massive on a few critters.
  • fixed a bug where the timer on polymorphspell did not end correctly.
  • Keys that you buy are nolonger newbied
    Keyrings are still newbied however

It looks like you guys are making a lot of progress.

Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human.

Is it just me who can feel the "moralboost" everytime you make a new change log? Told ya'll it would be a good idea Wink

Yep Big Grin
Now if only Maka can help out with the account transfers...

a few more changes have been added today aswell Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3