Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Whos that girl, nananana, nanana.

Maks that girl, nananana nananna.

Ok guys, this is me! I haven't been at a computer now for about two months for a few reasons, I'll try to explain why.

I've just finished the most important test of my life, this is the last test for me before I can go to uni so that has been taking up a lot of time recently. Before that i had a move to denmark, and after that, to a new appartment in denmark. In the move to the new appartment my computer broke down, and when I tried to fix it, some more components broke down. My best guess is that it was damaged in the move but I won't be able to say for sure untill I get it back. Dissregarding the fact that my computer was broke (jannies wasn't), we still didn't have internet for the bigger part of the time.

Now I'm finally done with all my tests, and when I go home (to jannie in denmark), I might actually have my computer back. I'll be in sweden for a few more days which means I'll be able to answer questions.

I'm not sure of what has happend while I've been gone, but before all hell broke loose, I was planing on handing the project over to Taran. I wrote a goodbye/keep your heads up post but i never managed to post it. I'll speak with the people in charge now and see what they say about it.

PS: Feel free to ask anything and I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

<3

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

he lives Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ah my best buddy Fat ;]

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Maka wussup, good luck on ur tests and shit and congrats on ur new house. I have a quick question, are you going to help out the staff with this project when you're all settled down in denmark, during summer, or are you done with this project for good?

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Quick update:

You left, people freaked out, Taran grabbed the reigns and did pretty well at keeping people calm and reassured. 3 people volunteered time to developing, 2 of them flaked out. Sotho Tal Ker is supposedly the only one really working on anything currently, though Jonny and Kerrick just started (well, Kerrick just came back). Development is still quite slow, and morale for INX is low.

Glad you're doing alright!

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

jonny and the other devs are atm doing a great job

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

in makalaka we trust

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Thanks for the update cole and thanks for everyone saying hi^^

I will not be officially working on the project, but if they want me, I'll help out inofficiallySmile That pretty much means that if someone asks me for help, and I have time for it, I'll be there. I might help out with code sometimes, if someone needs a tip in a situation or just to point people in the right direction. Just yesterday tiff asked me for something regarding the code and i think he got some help, my help might also have ruined his comp for ever cause he didn't log on after thatBig Grin

But to be short, I'm retired, but I'll be lurking in the shadows.

I will also say hi to the devs so that htey know that they can ask for help if they need some.

where abouts in denmark do you live?

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Gl. Toftegård, close to Ölstykke. Takes about 50 mins all in all to copenhagenSad