Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I think ya'll need to relax

INX will be up when its up. We are not going to release something incomplete because we already know what happens when we go down that path. INX is a solid server and a lot of awesome work has been done, we are not going to let all that go to waste. Also, don't forget that we have a free kick ass server and connection that has basically been given to us.

Progress is certainly slow, and we would all like to see INX online. But Sotho is the only active DEV right now and the only person who has the expertise to finish up the final tasks before we go live. And trust me, he has more then enough talent to do what needs to be done.

I don't want to beat the same drum over and over, but just remember that UO is a old game and this whole project is just a fun hobby for most of us. Once the server is online, we should be all good. And like Taran said, even if we start off with a very small player base it will still be fun and it will grow in time. Imagine Nation didn't start off with 200 players, in fact I think we had like 20 or so.

A lot of people are not active in the forums and stuff because there isnt much going on at the moment.

I have been reading though the forums and see a lot of hostility, and there is really no reason for it. IN and XUO are gone, nothing can really change that. But we can still put INX online and have a little fun with this old crappy game.

And don't be so hard on Rackull, he has his place in this community just like the rest of us.

Way to beat that drum. Peace!

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

yes but a open date would maybe get staff motivated to finish the shard as i know the is probley 3days of work that needs to be done but the way staff is going itwill take 3 months

so a opening date would hopefly speed up the staff

how??? how can i relax without UO?

heh, he said ya'll

you old fart.

I am The Good Father Juan.
Qui Tac Concentrat * Those who are silent, agree
All are born to observe order, But few are born to establish it.

Fear is not knowing what is, it is wondering what for.

[Image: meph28lu.jpg]

heh first time checking back since what seems like half a year surprised its still not up

The forum wouldent be the same without Rackull Wink

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Then again players might crap their pants in a bad way if another release date was set and not met.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

still here and waiting patiently Big Grin

Cole Wrote:Then again players might crap their pants in a bad way if another release date was set and not met.

well i think a release date will motivate the staff to actualy do some work
the shard should of been open by now even with two staff working on it
why is is taking so long the staff not being honest with us no host no server?

would like to see dailyor atleast weekly progress reports will help to show the players that work is being done and keep them from leaveing a dieing server if they knew it was still alive!!!

also i was told by someone that the server is being done for scratch and mising files and cause of a internal error?

well wold like to know if u have done athing since last update 2
weeks ago

Coldrake Wrote:INX will be up when its up. We are not going to release something incomplete because we already know what happens when we go down that path. INX is a solid server and a lot of awesome work has been done, we are not going to let all that go to waste. Also, don't forget that we have a free kick ass server and connection that has basically been given to us.

Progress is certainly slow, and we would all like to see INX online. But Sotho is the only active DEV right now and the only person who has the expertise to finish up the final tasks before we go live. And trust me, he has more then enough talent to do what needs to be done.

I don't want to beat the same drum over and over, but just remember that UO is a old game and this whole project is just a fun hobby for most of us. Once the server is online, we should be all good. And like Taran said, even if we start off with a very small player base it will still be fun and it will grow in time. Imagine Nation didn't start off with 200 players, in fact I think we had like 20 or so.

A lot of people are not active in the forums and stuff because there isnt much going on at the moment.

I have been reading though the forums and see a lot of hostility, and there is really no reason for it. IN and XUO are gone, nothing can really change that. But we can still put INX online and have a little fun with this old crappy game.

And don't be so hard on Rackull, he has his place in this community just like the rest of us.

I think ya'll need to relax
thats u post heading well think there is to much relaxing going on this project should of been done months ago?!!

Pelletier you need to stop your *****ing man, you're not helping with anything. Leave your room once and awhile and go out into the world buddy instead of being a forum rat leaving the same damn msg in everyone of your posts. If they wanted to set a release date they would, but they havent, and thats how it is. Deal with it. Thanks.