Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for help

The loot tables still need to be looked into so this means checking all monster loots from a rat to the biggest, nastiest monster there is. It also means actually fighting the monster as you would ingame, in its environment where there are other monsters getting in your way and not using a GM command to [kill it.

I need 1-2 volunteers from XUO and 1-2 volunteers INR. It is absolutely necessary that you know the loots from your shard because we need to come to a middle ground. It seems to be of popular opinion that the loots were too low on INR and no matter what other XUOers say, the loot was too high on XUO.

Volunteers will be given access to the shard and will be removed if they do not help in testing monster loots. I expect this to take atleast 1-2 hours.

I do not know the date or time, but once I have the volunteers, we will try to find a good time for all of us.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i would like to volunteer, but lemme just fix uo to install it atm on my dads pc then remove it when i get my new pc. he dosnt like the game. thinks it got virus :o

- regards, Fable

I think 1-2 hours is optimistic, hehe. Anyhow i'm glad this is being taken care of, and i'm sorry i can't offer my help because UO ports are blocked on my campus (for now).

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

If u need me.Im here Cool