Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Questions About using Razor

I did a quick search but came up with nothing...

So... Are any features of razor or any other programs for that matter going to be illegal to use? I know on teh shard i play now, the AutoCure/AutoHeal feature have been banned from use. I know you cannot AFK macro Resource gathering here... but is that it? I'm just asking because, I don't know if you've seen the latest updates for Razor, but its becoming pretty insane. With a click of a hotkey, i can have your MR off, Bola'ed off your mount, and pretty much surrounded by 6 crates on the four tiles around you making you have to either pick them up or tele away, but wait you can't because im a dexxer or will spam harm...

Either way.... Is there going to be a limit?

I am The Good Father Juan.
Qui Tac Concentrat * Those who are silent, agree
All are born to observe order, But few are born to establish it.

Fear is not knowing what is, it is wondering what for.

[Image: meph28lu.jpg]

i'm glad you asked this question actually.

the only illegal thing about 3rd party aps will be afk ressource gathering.
(afk crafting and skill training are both allowed)

as far as we know, maka has blocked all injection cheats or hacks, but i have one thing in mind that must be verified and i just made a post on the staff page about it.

if we see that razor allows for too much "cheating" or "aiding" if you prefer that term, then we will inform everyone of what we will consider to be illegal.

certain features such as autocut have been tweaked serverside so there is a delay and not so much "auto".

can't really think of anything else.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]