Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daemon

Mystic Edge joined my guild when Deamons started to go little inactive and he had other character in it. Grendel took control as far as i remember of them and they actually got better later days of IN1... and at some point Mystic Edge went back to lead them.. and thats around when IN:R started and IN1 died.

"Time is never wasted when you'er wasted all the time"
"Spanking Since 1982"
ingame name: Bart von Horst [SIN]

Bart Wrote:Mystic Edge joined my guild when Deamons started to go little inactive and he had other character in it. Grendel took control as far as i remember of them and they actually got better later days of IN1... and at some point Mystic Edge went back to lead them.. and thats around when IN:R started and IN1 died.

That sounds about right - Syxx was always in Daemon at the end aswell. Perhaps one of the Daemons I remember most from the end of IN1.

I took charge for Mystic and rebuilt the guild with some fighters. My mistake was taking Kamal in, which in turn had all other chaos guild threatening to strike. When Mystic decided he had time to take over again, I gladly relinquished my control. I was proud to lead them, and perhaps would one days rejoin my brothers (and sister Dest).

voD'maQda