Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hey, fuck you all.

hey, fuck all of you that bitched for the server and now say that your just watching and "waiting for the real one to come up" how about you get your lazy ass'es on the game and help find bug's this way it will be faster and less shit for taran to read or any other gm, we dont care about your sob stories about when the shards going to really go live or if maka is ever gunna come back we want you too help us. For example :

rackull you bitched for it too open and in another topic you said your not joinning until the real one comes up.. well how about you come help since you said you wanted it up..

for the rest of you come online and enjoy it, the staff is doing a great job there are supply stones in pits and there are duling pits. you are supplyed with free money to duel and free items i dont see why your not coming online.. if your all waiting for playerbase to get higher how will it if your all waiting? Join Now..

sorry for those who are online if this is a waste of time for you,

-Nero

nero don't start flaming people please.

you guys will only have to wait longer for the real shard to come up if you dont help out so you may as well help

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:nero don't start flaming people please.

you guys will only have to wait longer for the real shard to come up if you dont help out so you may as well help

sorry but somone had to say somthing ^.~

smoke Wrote:rackull you bitched for it too open and in another topic you said your not joinning until the real one comes up.. well how about you come help since you said you wanted it up..

I would be of no assistance at this point of the Beta testing, and for a matter of fact to all Beta-tests that will happen in the future, battle/creature/pvp related.

As I stated on other thread:

Reasons for this are simple, I'm an roleplayer, Taran and most of Old IN junkies knows me well, on IN I never GM'ed a single skill, and I cant even work my way into battle, so when the server is up for good I will enter as a roleplayer that enjoys to do just that, to roleplay Wink

The creation and actions of a roleplayer transcends those that are power-players or super ubber pkers ... well this is just me and what I do to enjoy myself, afterall this is a game for our pleasure!

I'll stand for my word and will enter online as soon as the server is out of beta and running smoothly.

well you must of done SOMETHING as a RPer so do that now to make sure it all works when the shard does go up

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

maybe because most people have lost interest.

keep calm guys. :>

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Braniac is crying that people has to test bugs, but the only thing he does is dueling vs. others

Pande Wrote:well you must of done SOMETHING as a RPer so do that now to make sure it all works when the shard does go up

I believe that the ingame chat system is something you cannot mess with, as so, I remain in trust that I can count on with my main tool as an Roleplayer Wink

Blackfog Wrote:Braniac is crying that people has to test bugs, but the only thing he does is dueling vs. others

well i can solve that, ill close the duel arena. but someone will probably open it later

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

smoke your gay

8====d