Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Happy Valentines Day!

It's a fact that people are a lot nicer to females than to males, ingame and IRL. I tend to try to compensate that on my mortal thoughSad Nah, just the joking, I'm mean to everyoneSad

no need to be mean to everyone. I tend to be nicer to new players (I hate the word newbie)

happy valentines odium, juggo, ginz, nox, hate, maka, scare, drama. hope you have a good time with your girls

everyone else... happy valentines too LOL

omg that is so fucking old ---> a/s/l havent seen that since i first got internet

odium will you be my valentine?

maka i hope for your sake you sent jannie some flowers

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:happy valentines odium, juggo, ginz, nox, hate, maka, scare, drama. hope you have a good time with your girls

everyone else... happy valentines too LOL

omg that is so fucking old ---> a/s/l havent seen that since i first got internet

odium will you be my valentine?

maka i hope for your sake you sent jannie some flowers

Yes! i am loved Big Grin HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BRO Big Grin:icon_twisted:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Blackfog Wrote:Elcid, what does it care if someone is a girl or a boy on a online game like uo.
Most ppl won't meet eachother to have fun or something, so why would ppl care? People can pretend to be a girl, i won't care and would play the game with them.

There are people who met on IN and got married, many people who dated or hooked up at least. Hehe.

Happy Vday to all, especially to the ladies.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Pande Wrote:odium will you be my valentine?

:o suuure m8 huggs

yay!

but why the embarassed face? are you just like ginz... afraid to show you love me??

hugs

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blackfog Wrote:Elcid, what does it care if someone is a girl or a boy on a online game like uo.
Most ppl won't meet eachother to have fun or something, so why would ppl care? People can pretend to be a girl, i won't care and would play the game with them.

Its called being sarcastic... hence the A/S/L in the sentence... Rolleyes I think someone has some security issues..... Wink

but anyways hope everyone had a gret day...

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Rolleyes So GayRolleyes

ye omg! ballin:evil:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Skorpion Wrote:There are people who met on IN and got married, many people who dated or hooked up at least. Hehe.

Happy Vday to all, especially to the ladies.

I'm not looking forward to a girl who is a gamer, for sure!

@Elcid: You can talk about your strange method a/s/l or something like that, but i have NEVER heard of that. Strange heh, that i don't get your *cough* joke.

gamer girls are:
1 super hot
2 darn ugly

nothing inbetween =P, but most gamergirls i have seen r hothothot