Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should Chaos\Order Shield Be Free When You Get Lord\Poll

Subject says it all.

25k is easy to get. You'll probably get way more than that just getting to 10k fame.

Valas Wrote:25k is easy to get. You'll probably get way more than that just getting to 10k fame.
Currently it's 200k. They would have to be reduced in price, OR Shade could add a gump that pops up when you hit 10K fame for the first time that asks you the shield type you want.

Ah, 200k is a little too pricey.

TAKE AWAY THE FACTION CHECK ON THEM!

*cough* its 25k, see

I wont take away the check on them, as I don't want to see order using chaos shields and vice-versa.

As for a gump... I'll think about it. Fact is, it wouldn't work the same way as the other reward gumps and I'm debating if it would be worth it.. playermobile serialization scares me.

pfft Shade you noob, you don't need player serialization for that!

The way I would do it, I would!

Then your way sucks! Big Grin

Taran Wrote:Then your way sucks! Big Grin

You should at least take away guild restrictions for the neutral shield. Tongue

Also, the rares vendor is selling it for 200K. I guess I was supposed to convert that guy over to the new reward stone system...

Yeah, could have sworn we were doing away with that npc since we have the CC vendors now.

Well what if you leave ur chaos guild and join a order guild then u cannot use your chaos shield? Slightly confused on how this will work, Also is there no shield for nuetral other than a heater? I feel like this is insufficient, Possibly one of the new shields u have created?