Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Imagine Nation shard is no more

it does help with the people you play with. I have played games for over 10 years.. and there is only 2 people i still play with thorughout all 10 years. whether its this game or not. Forming friendship is awesome cause you know who you can trust and be a good team with and laugh and have fun, which is why we all play games. Its a different world to play games and your mind gets trapped in it, and that what makes a game a great game. All games are addicting and great... some others prefer than others. Starting over is the hardest thing. I still wish this server didnt go down and i hate it because I cannot log in and do a few things, its just.. gone. i haven't even installed UO again yet. I want to, just get a server but I dont want to put all my time into it again.

yep

To bad it went down even though I didnt find UO fun anymore.
I used to be Eleazar(IN), Rei (IN2) and ****ing RAINBOW DASH on this server.
Onwards to Guild Wars 2 and all the awesomness that will ensure.

Eru learn to type on facebook lolo.

Imagine Nation - Nalo [Arcane]
IN2 - didn't play it
IN:R - Nalo (probably)
IN:A - Nalo
IN:X - GM Vergo, Archangel and Nalo
IN (current) - Atlas [Ghost] and Arka [Daemon] (crafter), and Archangel

This was definitely the best remake of Imainge Nation yet...it was scripted and all recreated quite well.
As a GM on IN:X, I created the Wizard Mustang spawn in hedge maze, as well as a few other minor things I've long forgotten about. I abused my staff privileges in a minor way, and was banned for it so I stopped playing until this version was released. I had always had the urge to ask Taran to staff again, now that I'm an educated programmer =] but figured he probably wouldn't allow it so I never did.

I'll miss it, and I'll always miss the fast-paced pvp style of UO and IN in particular. Taran, I'm surprised at your endurance and at how long you're worked on/kept up the shard, and admire it.
Eru, you did a fantastic job as well, and I'm still very curious as to who your player-chars are Big Grin

GG

I played Sindern on Novus Opiate, XUO, IN:X and I macro'd all the free skills on here to GM then decided gathering skills were too big of a pain in the butt. Tongue

That's the only character name I used except for one named Eremite that I used for double-macroing before I knew it was illegal on IN:X, then I only used it for transferring items.

Vote !

Wait. What?

Vote! We're ranked 18 on Top 100. Let's get to the top!

Nasir Wrote:Does anyone have any ideas to keep the IN community alive short of building a new shard? If we could come up with feature ideas for a formal IN Hub that will keep us interested in maintaining contact, I'd be more than willing to put time into building that.

If we can get a few solid ideas down, it might be worth making a new thread.

I would be willing to help build a Imagine Nation HUB to keep the community going. I have all of the original art work, files, etc. Let me know.

Coldrake / KM

Mister Pickles Wrote:Vote! We're ranked 18 on Top 100. Let's get to the top!

HahuhauhaUhuah

Coldrake Wrote:I would be willing to help build a Imagine Nation HUB to keep the community going. I have all of the original art work, files, etc. Let me know.

Coldrake / KM

Damn!!!

Here we go again...

lol again? okay