Poll: Would you like to see spells get fizzled/interupted? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
48.24%
48.24%
No
51.76%
51.76%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maximus Wrote:ok w.e im done *sigh*

Dont bother trying to change this noob chit pvp style mate, ppl here are spamming gheal noobs and the style fits them.

I know Taran is making a fizzle arena for fizzle pvpers, not sure when it will be ready though. Thing is, we are outnumbered here because at least once a day i see a new player on .c asking how pvp is, and when they hear about his noob chit they leave straight away. Meaning that the people who would support your poll are not sticking around, let alone follow the forums.

not trying to flame here, just stating the facts.

Thenu Wrote:
Quote:ok w.e im done *sigh*

Dont bother trying to change this noob chit pvp style mate, ppl here are spamming gheal noobs and the style fits them.

Yeah, thanks, thats perfect example. Speaking of the attitude Loki , thats what I meant :p

If you really think they all leave Thenu, maybe it is because they talked to someone with your attitude about the PvP?

Loki Wrote:If you really think they all leave Thenu, maybe it is because they talked to someone with your attitude about the PvP?

Actually, i have only explained 2 or 3 x, and wehn i did i explainedt hat taran is making an arena. so no.

Thenu Wrote:Dont bother trying to change this noob chit pvp style mate, ppl here are spamming gheal noobs and the style fits them.

I know Taran is making a fizzle arena for fizzle pvpers, not sure when it will be ready though. Thing is, we are outnumbered here because at least once a day i see a new player on .c asking how pvp is, and when they hear about his noob chit they leave straight away. Meaning that the people who would support your poll are not sticking around, let alone follow the forums.

not trying to flame here, just stating the facts.

I've tried your pvp and it's pretty terrible, the spells delays make it seem like it's for people with reaction disabilities I don't suggest you start flamming our PvP as I have kept quiet up until now. This is one battle you won't win, trust me.

To bad FS inst armor based like ebolt and explo. I miss being able to toss ebolts and explos randomly. All it is when watching a duel is FS / Lighting / MR/ GH / Cure / bless / ect ect. LET EBOLT AND EXPLO FREE MAKE THEM NONE ARMOR BASED!!!!!

KEEP THE PVP THE SAME each shard has its own unique PVP and i like this type of pvping, because its quick unlike fizzling with is just absurd. This Pvp is way more enjoyable

Kander Wrote:To bad FS inst armor based like ebolt and explo. I miss being able to toss ebolts and explos randomly. All it is when watching a duel is FS / Lighting / MR/ GH / Cure / bless / ect ect. LET EBOLT AND EXPLO FREE MAKE THEM NONE ARMOR BASED!!!!!

I agree with this just for variety sake.

Actually most of the people that tried the arenas had a blast today. Sadly our angry friend smOke just hated every single moment of it. Taran did an awesome job with the PvP mechanics. You're right, adding the arenas will definitely attract a wider base of players. Come to check out the arenas and duel, stay when they realize how well put together the shard is.

sm0ke- I'm not going to argue with you about which PvP is superior. After being here a bit and getting to know people I don't want to $hit on what they enjoy. I will say this though- you're kind of a tool.

Lags Wrote:Actually most of the people that tried the arenas had a blast today. Sadly our angry friend smOke just hated every single moment of it. Taran did an awesome job with the PvP mechanics. You're right, adding the arenas will definitely attract a wider base of players. Come to check out the arenas and duel, stay when they realize how well put together the shard is.

sm0ke- I'm not going to argue with you about which PvP is superior. After being here a bit and getting to know people I don't want to $hit on what they enjoy. I will say this though- you're kind of a tool.

I killed you in your own PvP then you were complaning about me using bandages :/ then mini heal..

Oh the time that I just ressed and you started attacking me? Yea, I remember that too.

Besides, how many times did I kill you?

See, this PvP its not so easy to just spam heal on yourself and stay alive.

Lags Wrote:Oh the time that I just ressed and you started attacking me? Yea, I remember that too.

Besides, how many times did I kill you?

See, this PvP its not so easy to just spam heal on yourself and stay alive.

No i killed you in a 1v1 properly, but the delay is kinda stupid no reason to have so much delay on spells heal for 5-6 seconds lol? it's all about casting and then just running into your target when the cast is about to be finished. Armor and weapons don't play any part in that PvP you just need to know how to run and cast clusmy or magic arrow..