Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It was nice to play

Nah the players here werent the reason I quit, but they dont help situations at all either. Just boring to me -_-.. And I did macro Scarecrow. Alot of players here are dicks like you said Lags. And I have alot of real life shit going on.. Started new job, Lots of training and money to make. Summers almost here..Ill be working a ton of hours and having fun in the sun, as well as vacations with my girlfriend and her daughter. UO is a winter addiction for me. However if this new sphere server Im hearing about opening so happens to OPEN.. Ill macro and get my account winter ready. Catch ya all on the flipsideeeee..

Ok man I'm gonna stick around and play here for a while. The PvP is kinda interesting. Only problem for me is the lag.

Maximus Wrote:Nah the players here werent the reason I quit, but they dont help situations at all either. Just boring to me -_-.. And I did macro Scarecrow. [SIZE="4"]Alot of players here are dicks[/SIZE] like you said Lags. And I have alot of real life shit going on.. Started new job, Lots of training and money to make. Summers almost here..Ill be working a ton of hours and having fun in the sun, as well as vacations with my girlfriend and her daughter. UO is a winter addiction for me. However if this new sphere server Im hearing about opening so happens to OPEN.. Ill macro and get my account winter ready. Catch ya all on the flipsideeeee..

[Image: I3s2y.jpg]

Brandon Wrote:[Image: I3s2y.jpg]

??

What the heck is that? Im white as ****. I dont think its wise being racist on the forums tho. Arnt they really strict on stuff like that on here?
Brandon you are a idiot who just types on the forums because he can. Think before you speak.

I don't think he is being racist, it's a pot calling the kettle black.

That being said, I think the arguing here is getting very silly and unnecessary...

Maximus Wrote:??

What the heck is that? Im white as ****. I dont think its wise being racist on the forums tho. Arnt they really strict on stuff like that on here?
Brandon you are a idiot who just types on the forums because he can. Think before you speak.

[Image: cant-tell-if-joking-or-just-stupid-thumb.jpg]

Just shut up and quit at once!
None needs cry baby saying is quitting, or why is quitting!

Brandon Wrote:[Image: I3s2y.jpg]

I thought the idea of this saying was the pot was black and it was calling the kettle black.

Makes no sense having a silver pot call a black kettle black Smile

pot is black, it just has a silver top :/

^wow.

Apparently my picture doesn't work. It says "Not sure if joking or just stupid" with the squinting futurama guy.

Wow Max... Just wow...