Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nickel stone item suggestions

I think adding some new items to the nickel stones would help refresh their value, as well as maybe boost donations and get us one step closer to dedicated hosting Big Grin

Anyways, I wanted to compile our ideas on things that could be offered via nickel stones. Nothing unbalancing, mind you....mostly just fluff. Here's a few of my ideas...please discuss and add to the list, and be realistic Smile

-Clothing name deeds
-Name change token
-Gender change token
-Custom skill title set (ie Grandmaster Janitor)
-Misc house decorations/rare furniture
-Pardons (takes away a kill count) or Karma reset stone (reset to 0)
-Statues that do special anims/effects when dclicked (ie FS flames and sound on your char.....lightning striking your char, etc) Perhaps newbied if very costly
-Resource Box for houses (organizes and holds infinite ingots, wood, etc) Sure some of you have seen these.
-Skin Dyes (nothing too drastic...perhaps just elven colors from ML)
-Single (or 1-3) rare dye uses (lets you set custom hue)
-Random mount ball (randomly spawns a mount from the server....from liquid llama to regular horse. Maybe even have have an exclusive mount only obtainable via random mount ball)
-Mailbox (others can drop items in it, only accessible by you)

...just a few from me, please add to it!

Nothing that would take away from crafting skills or hurt the economy/gameplay (ie skillballs, unlimited shrink pots, etc)

Nice suggestion I love it, it will make the rarity of nickels worth more and make people want them even more. It also adds more features to the server

edit: Can also add a current exchange for nickels for gold in there so that they have a set starting price at least :p

Maybe guild doors or containers can be purchased with nickels as well?

How about we start having events again that reward with nickles so someone else besides depth can actually use the stone Tongue

Big Grin I have 101 for sale now :p

Yea I agree the stone's items need to be more versatile, and more of a variety

Agreed! The only item i like from the stone is the furniture dye!
I would like to some more usefull items there like those kennedy posted =x

I support this message

Agree.

I support at least some of these ideas and you will definitely see some added in the near future Smile

i say like this, nickels should only comes with donation :=)

Jewelry bless deed's or make clothing bless deed's also do jewelry ?

BenSa Wrote:i say like this, nickels should only comes with donation :=)

ya i kind of agree.... but it's far too late for that man Tongue