Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP Training: WIIN

Are you a hunter, always looking over your shoulder for that dirty PK who wants to jack you up and steal your loots?

Maybe you are a gatherer or crafter, afraid to run to the bank box or to restock your vendor outside town?

If you are afraid of scary PK's, or just want to be able to defend yourself/fight off an attacker, I urge you to read on!

If you are an old player back to play again and need some guidance and practice, or perhaps you are an able warrior looking to sharpen your skills and learn new techniques, you're in luck!

So you want to know how to really fight, you want to know how to make someone your *****... You want to know how to own someone in a duel, survive 3v1 ganks, and with 1v2 fights...

WIIN (Warfare Institute of Imagine Nation) offers only the best PvP training from the most capable professors. I will give private lessons at a fee, which we can discuss based on your situation, but if enough players are interested I would like to hold a "class" once a week. We can all get together and you can learn tactics, technique, timing, and tricks of the trade.

This class will only be taught if 5+ people show interest and would like to become better fighters. The class is SELF-SUPPLIED. I can help you out with armor and weapons but I will not give away scrolls/potions.

Class 1, if enough people are interested, will be focused on DEFENSE/HEALING.

I am interested. Although I could go for private classes too as long as they come with a "happy ending."

Nice... I like that idea... but I'll just run when I see red for now. Big Grin

First and unique class, buy i lot of FS scrolls, more than 200 please, then make a macro to use it.
Congrats!

You're ready to Fight!
Black belt!

Ass: Habibi Jones

I'm mostly just trying to get people together to fight and feel comfortable with it so that we can have more tournaments and duels. It'd be an active event where people fight and figure out how to do different things... Like not suck. You wouldn't know anything about not sucking though Zion, remember the time you and your 4 friends fought eBay and I? You all died, and then all your friends rage quit. You're the only one left. Good luck Wink

I want to do this cause I am to noob to figure out how to counter Flame Strike spam. I fought a member of [Goblin] and I was winning on the melee front then he just ran off and flamestriked my body into the ground.

Good idea habibi i would be glady to make armor for your classes for free & help im any way i can.

Shadow

PS: Just a suggestion might be a good idea to train using Ventrilo Server

I'm in! Big Grin

Like I said, everyone is welcome. Find me in game anytime. As for the classes, I'm thinking 3:30-4:00 PM eastern every Sunday.

Your peace days are ending Habibi, you will really need to train.

Oh no! A really vague threat!

I like that Habibi! Might show up for some practice too Smile

Zion Wrote:First and unique class, buy i lot of FS scrolls, more than 200 please, then make a macro to use it.
Congrats!

You're ready to Fight!
Black belt!

Ass: Habibi Jones

Zion Wrote:Your peace days are ending Habibi, you will really need to train.

Really Zion? You are the one who keeps recalling when you see any of us, even when we are alone. You even went back to Neutral so you could be at peace. If I were you, I would pay Habibi for some lessons.

Har Har!