Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spellweaving

The Spellweaving in our skill list under the Miscellaneous part !!!

What is it and if its active skill how can we train it ??

*Thinking*

*Couldn't Solve*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i had the same question i noticed that there a couple skills that cannot be used or at least i could not figure out how to use them (discordance & spellweaving). Are these for a differant client version or addon perhaps? also noticed that there is no necromancy etc. just curious as well. Thanks

Discordance does work... you must have an instrument and then click the skill and then the target... one of the horses in the Mercenary Camp will do. I was using the skill the other night, it lowers the targets attributes to what degree I am not sure.

yes spellweaving how use?

Spellweaving is part of the Age of Shadows expansion. It's disabled along with the other newer crap EA runin UO with imo. not trainable. Altho its the only skill that im aware of that disabled

[COLOR="green"]I'm sure there might be a script that folks have replaced spellweaving with that might work in our world....

I better say I mean a script where spellweaving could/would have a pratical purpose in our world[/COLOR]

I know that; Necromancy, Focus, Chivalry, Bushido, Ninjitsu and Spellweaving are disable in game skill menu but we can see them in Razor but Spellweaving can see in game skill menu.. thats why i ask this skill enble or disable...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]