Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Emerald Mining Company

[SIZE="5"]Okay folks I removed this post in favor of my new Post which can be found [/SIZE] Here

[COLOR="green"]Thanks,

Em[/COLOR]

:twisted:

Nice, if i ever get some money going ill get some iron Tongue

Dwarven to Sapphire are priced kinda low. Those are pretty rare and hard to mine in large quantities. Once you GM mining you'll see what I mean.

Harold Miner Wrote:Dwarven to Sapphire are priced kinda low. Those are pretty rare and hard to mine in large quantities. Once you GM mining you'll see what I mean.

[COLOR="green"]Harold if ya want to send me a PM and we could discuss it some more that'd be great.

Thanks[/COLOR]

Smile

j'i will buy all soh ingots from black diamond to sapphire .. Pm j'i when soh have them

Looks about right....=)

Hehe im a miner and even im tempted to buy all your high ingots cause it pretty much takes 1 EV cast to get 3-4 saphs then Big Grin instead of 30min mining

Damn miners, livinx in luxury houses because of j'i ...

Alexstrasza Wrote:Hehe im a miner and even im tempted to buy all your high ingots cause it pretty much takes 1 EV cast to get 3-4 saphs then Big Grin instead of 30min mining

[COLOR="green"]hehe

Well if ya'll check my original post I've updated my prices to be more inline with Harold's![/COLOR]

:evil:

Btw... I have yet to sell one ingot!! LOL I'm still in a vacant building!

sapph used to go for 4k per in the later days on IN1 hehe, just sayinnn. I would charge more than 2k though honestly
Ill prolly hit you up for all your iron so i can work on smithy here soon

Your right about the sapphire being higher on IN1, but then again I didn't figure the player base had that kind of gold like they did on IN1? I'm sure us miner's will be watching supply and demand very carefully and I'll definitely adjust my prices! lmao

No one needs any Iron?? They are freshly mined! Smile