Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The "How IN Use to Look Like" Thread

I'm starting this thread so some locations can get the feeling back on what IN 1 first brought us as in the Look and Feel of the environment. This means if nothing is there currently then this thread will give staff an idea of what it use to look like on IN. So, If you can find some spots that haven't been touched yet and see if you either have an old screen shot to post or if you remember something significant about a location post it in here. So far it is looking great but lets see if we can recommend/suggest some locations if they looked different than what they do now, as in empty. I have a couple in mind at the moment and ill post a few for example.

Top of Trinsic Bank

[Image: unledmdc.jpg]

[Image: instaff0vh.jpg]

The bank now looks bland and could use whats on top, ignore the orange pillar and throne, KM just colored it for no reason

Lord British Castle

Right now the castle is bland, could use something like this

[Image: uo0016wk.jpg]

[Image: lbc.jpg]

If anyone has any others in mind so staff will always have something to decorate post it here. Just an idea, anyway peace

Was that the wedding that me and 2 others ran in with CL wands and killed everyone? Pretty sure Infinity was the one that jailed me for it.. That was of course after you told me not to do it.. Wink

Hey whats up Redorb, didn't know you were around. It might of been lol who knows I honestly cant remember that far back. Miss events having some kind of havoc going on like that

I will be doing some work in the Lord British castle soon! That screen will help Smile Thanks!

Cheers

Sphinx Wrote:I will be doing some work in the Lord British castle soon! That screen will help Smile Thanks!

Cheers
NP try to see if trinsic bank can get something on top too like the one in the SS if that's possible. Hope we can get bulletin boards back on banks too

Hehe yeah im around now and then. Use to play a lot and i have a fully trained char. Just don't have much free time right now unfortunately. You will have to send me a PM with your IGN or something so we can catch up sometime though.

GMs, feel free to take these screenshots and run with them! I'd love to see more decoration in the world; especially in the high-traffic areas. If you need help with anything let me know and I can help out.

The "Find" button in Pandora is a magical, magical thing.

Redorb Wrote:Hehe yeah im around now and then. Use to play a lot and i have a fully trained char. Just don't have much free time right now unfortunately. You will have to send me a PM with your IGN or something so we can catch up sometime though.

nice, well im in game with the same old name lol so i wont be hard to find. I have MSN so if you have that I can pm that to you as well.

also Crow's Nest Inn looks a bit unfinshed than what it looked like on IN on the outside, just a suggestion

Crow's Nest Inn

[Image: crowsnestinn.jpg]

That's a good screeny of wiz armor i was talking about too =p
and def. a good one of crows nest! The one on here felt naked without all the trees but is still a great replica =p
i have a few screenies...but photobucket ****ed the quality. Still, they might help.

[Image: oldimaginenationpickj8.jpg]

[Image: imaginenationpic35pchv0.jpg]

[Image: imaginenationpic21cgop2.jpg]

[Image: BritainArenaTourny-1.jpg]

I have a few more but they're too shitty/small =p

thanks Archangel,
hehe yeah i hate photo bucket, Imageshack.us is what I've always used. Only ones i saw with some kind of significance was another shot of the Brit Castle with the black and white benches and the 911 Monument KM made in 2001 when it happen. I saw some Bellas Silvery Moon Inn screenys like the boxing ring and the Inn. I got some of those too but i doubt that will be made since Crows Nest is around.

[Image: britand911monument.jpg]

One thing that did get my attention was those Damn nude daemon steel skin "Guardian" NPC's, OMG I HATED THOSE THINGS, So OP. And i remember those Yellow Death Shroded NPC with bows? i think and casted spells as well. ****ers hurt

[Image: guardiannpc.jpg]

If you or anyone finds any old IN screen shots keep posting them. Maybe have something in there that staff can model after that had some kind of significance.