Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Information of Rides

How about adding information on the kind of Llamas/Mustangs/Orns/Zos that spawns on the server to the info tab.

Smile u think its needed?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well Id like to know if some of them have different taming level's ? Like are they easier ? also would like to know how many different colors there are that way we know to stop looking for them if we have seen every type there is...

I'd like to see this added as well.

I'm not in charge of spawning mounts but it's my understanding that the spawns are very random and that we have lots of custom mounts. Having an updated list would be very difficult if the mount spawns keep changing.

Maybe we could have a certain number of spawns that's always the same though and add them to the website.

I'll work on some screenshots of the available mounts and maybe give s blue about where they are that is v vague enough to show for them to move spawn location.

I have too many website projects going. Lol

IN1 we had many spawns i have an old screenshot from the liquid lama spot

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/73/liquidlama.png

We have a liquid llama here its a little harder spawn then that now. Also Eru I'm gonna be going through and changing some mounts around today, a Couple of them are to UGLY!!!!!!! Also I had a idea of switching certain spawns from mustang to other animals. For example, Change the Daemon Stang to a Daemon Llama for a month or so then to a Daemon Zos and so on and so on. Just wanted to see if people would like this.

Sounds like a good idea with changing the types Israfil. It might also make some rides very rare since they can't always be tamed.

Israfil Wrote:Also I had a idea of switching certain spawns from mustang to other animals. For example, Change the Daemon Stang to a Daemon Llama for a month or so then to a Daemon Zos and so on and so on. Just wanted to see if people would like this.
Why not just randomize them?

Just replace "horse" in the spawner with this, then delete the "/name/Daemon Mustang" part.
{RNDLIST,Zostrich/Name/Daemon Zostrich,Llama/Name/Daemon Llama,Horse/Name/Daemon Mustang,Ostard/Name/Daemon Ostard,Orn/Name/Daemon Orn}

Minor Change Log Wrote:-=( 2011.08.31 @ 16:43:02 )=- <|eru|>
The daemon mustang is now a random mount type:
horse, oclock, orn, ostard, zostrich, llama
Also, you will only lose a "Flesh of the Undead" item if the mount is due to spawn.
You will no longer lose your flesh of the undead if the mount can't be spawned yet.
http://in-uo.net/index.php/changelogs/minorchanges

How similar are the current spawns to the ones that were on IN-X?