Cystal is Punk

Just thought you should know taran/staff

lol crystal, change name Wink

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gatin Wrote:lol crystal, change name Wink

you sure?

so..?

- regards, Fable

Alberto said punk was banned for attacking the shard so taran and staff can deal with it as they want

really? didnt know that

- regards, Fable

Im curious to know who else was banned because of that so we can look out for them Wink

Punk, Logarithm, Radias and Nex were banned. Crystal was banned and a few others accounts as well since Punk managed to get ahold of those accounts.

I would suggest everyone with easy passwords and accountname same as your charname to change the password ingame by typing .password

would it be possible to change my account name since the people who hacked the shard spammed my account name? I think maka said something that it was possible before he left

I don't know if it can be done easy, but if you just have a strong password you shouldn't have any problems.

yeah it's pretty strong

Ahh people you should know something i guess.
Told this to Tiesto before, about the money cheating.
That dude (Punk) keeps coming back, why?, because he has maybe 200 accounts. He constantly changed his IP to create LOADS of ACC's, he made at every ACC 5 chars, passed the money and stuff through some people to get it back on his main char.
I do not know if he is Punk, (Crystal partyed yesterday in CTF with my brother Da Chipo and told he/she is Tania, from back in the days, not that i can remember that name.)
ANYWAY.. I do know one char from Punk at the moment (I guess his main) it's called ALIEN. You ppl already duelled him and seen him joining tourneys.

So here, this is the Information i am able to send through the forums now. (What i know).

ps. I am almost SURE this is the reason why all those guys are banned!.. 2 days after i told Tiesto about Punk's cheating (Tiesto passed it on to the rest of the staff). Those guys were banned! And a lot of people are jailed tho!!