Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help us out

Aeorox Wrote:Yeah, that was a wicked dungeon on Old Probes Nos... Plus it was on the 2nd Nos as well... Good Newbie dungeon, and spawns.

And I've noticed on the new UO, you can't salute/bow while being mounted...'(Even tho they both do a choppy swirl)' Just a thought from Tus/Sphere 51a-56b.

And Magic Reflection had a different sound on Tus/Sphere 51a-56b... Even tho it doesn't matter just a Tus/Sphere 51a-56b sound Smile . -Aeorox
Both the salute/bow and the magic ref are fixedTongue This is actually EXACTLY what I mean. Great way to promote sphere having this on a picture.

damn aeorox gotta love ur avatar..

teen gohan vs cell the final showdown one handed father - son kamehameha!

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

The thing i liked was only on IN i think...When you paralized someone with weapon in hand the couldnt cast...they were froze it was a good tactic for 1 vs 1..

Unreal Wrote:The thing i liked was only on IN i think...When you paralized someone with weapon in hand the couldnt cast...they were froze it was a good tactic for 1 vs 1..

lol i dont think i would like that

its xuo pvp so im guessing it will be xuo gank style also, unless maka wants to change somthing about it Wink

then i would use para scrolls for sure lol

ya but once you hit them they are able to cast still but i mean it was a good tactic and balanced 1 vs 1 the way it worked was perfect with the sphere PvP on the original IN

yeah i understood they were able to walk etc after they had been hit if not it would have been para first wins lol =). but still if u get a good hit then para scroll and fs light light ligh light light

u will get the fs for free since they cant start to heal b4 the fs hit them and then when they start to heal u can light them like 2-3 times for sure b4 the heal will enter =) =PPP

this is with the xuo pvp scrolls. so i dont think to add that feature would make it better =)

You guys are discussing PvP while coming from different shardsBig Grin

:o

Im speaking in the sense of "true" sphere the scrolls on xuo are not the true sphere way of pvp and im not dissing XUO i used to play the original XUO with sphere back in the day I was m0n0xIdE I got used to it and started getting rather good...but in my eyes the Original IN PvP was the most balanced PvP system I have ever played in my 6 or 7 years playing this game

I'm prettys ure that he is refering to IN1, which actually was sphere. I'm not sure how the deafault sphere config is, but I've personally never played a sphere shard where you couldnt cast with weapons in your hands.