Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Holy Shit

Dam a lot of old faces around here, some i hardly knew from before my time on IN1. Sure do miss those days but thought i would say hey hows it going, im sure ill have to try out the new shard when it goes green, i jumped on the beta today sure brought back some UO memories.

Arutha Wrote:Pokes.

Got this spam mail in my inbox, so took a look around, sure brings back lots of memories. Don't really recognise alot of names, but could be cool to say hi to some old chums if they're still lurking around, been awhile.

And hey Lerris, if you still remember me, how's things?

Yo arutha, sure i still remember you, i remember when we met near LC and you were in that dinky house, why do i remember that better than school...

anywho, am a student now bumming off the state, what are you up to?

How homosexual.

bost Wrote:how homosexual.

<3 <===8

Everyonee should log in Wink!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Mjello
Man it's been a long time since i last was here, but it's good to see some of alle the old names stille around Tongue

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

Hey folks, Skorp, Redorb. I can't believe this is still going on. I guess I log in and say hello when the server comes out of Beta. Smile

Peace.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

you guys all better log in when it's out of beta!

hi everyone Cool

Jumanji [Black] "Master Of Black"

Wink

messiah Wrote:Wink

:o

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Well I talked to Rabbi the other day, and I already downloaded UO so just need to install. Trying not to do it right now because I`m on exams season

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.