Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please Read.

You guys are so Ungrateful really....

All the Xuo shards clone created withing the past years were Extremely easy to play/raise skills/hunt and the economy completely messed up... that along with some bugs and issues that came along.

You got used to that easy-play style, boring and lazy where you didn't have to waste a rasonable amount of time and you already had a bunch of things...

Oh yea it was so easy and fun in 1 week i was already rich and had a bunch of skills gmed..... all we cared about was login in duel abit then log out back... yes was fun but it did not lasted much......In the end all the proyect failed...

Most of the people who claim the skill gain is hard/ the play style is hard /everything is hard are people who have always played on low rate servers and that are too lazy to even try out challenge. You were expecting in-x to be as easy as xuo....

This proyect is 300 times above anything xuo was even close to be so don't compare them. one of the best proyects merged together of all times

the difference tiesto is this project has only 1 player remaining online (only person I see online is Rabbi)

That's funny, I am on everyday i just constantly get disconnected due to my shitty ISP.

and really you all keep talking shit about the staff like its there fault's that none of you will login. huh weird.

Tiesto u do like shade(u think u have the real truth) What the **** do u know were we played? u know something about what we did or when?

I think this should not be so easy but this is the opossite. It shouldnt be as hard as is now.
Super merge project etc etc with 5 players online

My opinion is that the staff doesnt do it good. Thats not talking shit is only a opinion but here if we dont have the same opinion as staff we must shut up. Sorry but im not your dog and if u say me: do this .... i wont do if i dont like.

Oh tiesto i remember you first xuo was a lot easier than this server and there were more than 100 ppl online.

Tiesto Wrote:You guys are so Ungrateful really....

All the Xuo shards clone created withing the past years were Extremely easy to play/raise skills/hunt and the economy completely messed up... that along with some bugs and issues that came along.

You got used to that easy-play style, boring and lazy where you didn't have to waste a rasonable amount of time and you already had a bunch of things...

Oh yea it was so easy and fun in 1 week i was already rich and had a bunch of skills gmed..... all we cared about was login in duel abit then log out back... yes was fun but it did not lasted much......In the end all the proyect failed...

Most of the people who claim the skill gain is hard/ the play style is hard /everything is hard are people who have always played on low rate servers and that are too lazy to even try out challenge. You were expecting in-x to be as easy as xuo....

This proyect is 300 times above anything xuo was even close to be so don't compare them. one of the best proyects merged together of all times

how dare you call us ungreatful, how about logging on from time to time instead of being inactive and uncapable to even host the schedueled 1v1 regular you said that you would host weekly. we don't need lame exuses as to why you haven't showed up such as oh i forgot or my car broke down or i'm sick i can't stay on the pc for 40 mins our of the whole week. it should be if you're not active you will be replaced getting tired of hearing the same old bullshit all the time you guys want to know why it's dead? this is why

funny how after 4 days that i haven't checked the forums shade tryed to bash me with another useless insult as he is a staff member and he should show respect yet, even people i don't like come back and bash him because hes so unreasonable. lmfao i'm over it

smoke Wrote:how dare you call us ungreatful, how about logging on from time to time instead of being inactive and uncapable to even host the schedueled 1v1 regular you said that you would host weekly. we don't need lame exuses as to why you haven't showed up such as oh i forgot or my car broke down or i'm sick i can't stay on the pc for 40 mins our of the whole week. it should be if you're not active you will be replaced getting tired of hearing the same old bullshit all the time you guys want to know why it's dead? this is why

You really need to think before you write something down, cause you say the first thing that comes up to your mind.... I am always around... checking pages and things .. i´ve stopped doing the weekly reg due to lack of people, i tried it 3 or 4 times but noone showed up so i decided to stop it and im currently thinking on starting to make it again with a new and diferent strategy to motivate people to show up and play.....

I´m always online and i havent seen you..... how ironic..

I decided to join the discussion on here cause i found unfair all the flames towards shade and the staff. but it´s non sense, cause it seems some people have monkey brain and its imposible to hold an intelligent conversation....

How about you , instead of flaming and posting all the non sense things you post, actually act like you care for the shard and the comunity and make yourself look you wanna help out, idk writting down suggestions about events new feutures , ideas you come up with anything positive....

But if not, then what are you doing seriously? if you do not care for the shard at all .... leave and don´t come back... Taran unbanned you, gave you a chance to play after what you did and this is the way you act...... Yup you sure are ungratefull...

Tiesto Wrote:You really need to think before you write something down, cause you say the first thing that comes up to your mind.... I am always around... checking pages and things .. i´ve stopped doing the weekly reg due to lack of people, i tried it 3 or 4 times but noone showed up so i decided to stop it and im currently thinking on starting to make it again with a new and diferent strategy to motivate people to show up and play.....

I´m always online and i havent seen you..... how ironic..

I decided to join the discussion on here cause i found unfair all the flames towards shade and the staff. but it´s non sense, cause it seems some people have monkey brain and its imposible to hold an intelligent conversation....

How about you , instead of flaming and posting all the non sense things you post, actually act like you care for the shard and the comunity and make yourself look you wanna help out, idk writting down suggestions about events new feutures , ideas you come up with anything positive....

But if not, then what are you doing seriously? if you do not care for the shard at all .... leave and don´t come back... Taran unbanned you, gave you a chance to play after what you did and this is the way you act...... Yup you sure are ungratefull...

lol i left due to active staff and nothing to do so it's impossible for you to say stuff like you were active all the time, because i've paged gms for help and questions and i haven't got responses in 2-3, the reason i'm so negative is because of the fact that the IN players neglect all of our ideas and just suggest there own so theres no point in even bothering to suggest something because they'll just bash on me like usual for example lederoil papa smurf hiroshima etc

smoke Wrote:the reason i'm so negative is because of the fact that the IN players neglect all of our ideas

to be honest i kind of feel this way too :confused:

- regards, Fable

This is not entirely true. Ive listened to your ideas and others that were from XUO and I tried my best to get the ideas implanted that I thought were good. To be honest Smoke I just think your cursed with people disagreeing with you on anything you have to say.

Now when it comes down to it something has to be done obviously we can not have a succesful server if we dont get donations to get a new server. I promised 500 if the rest of you guys can get 500 its not that hard.

Another thing all the "shit" talking on the forums doesnt help either, if you guys could just for once listen to anything and everything someone says instead of seeing ohhh this person posted im talking crap, things would be alot easier. If you dont like a idea put out by someone come up with a better idea without insulting that person and calling them a "noob". We are together on this project and Im sure everyone wants to see it be succesful like i do.

Obviously there is gonna be ideas that XUOers dont like and INers dont like that is why we always try not to change or disrupte things that would cause one of them to be outraged. And dont say you guys changed the spam limit and what not cause that was not are choice that was MAKA's choice.

I know I havent been around much for awhile because of some rl issues but I am back now. Im hosting the weekly every week from now on as long as we get the people on. I will also host other events for people who dont pvp so everyone has something to do.

I know this is a tough time for the shard but we as players need to work together to make things the way they should be. Enough of the *****ing and whinning and calling this player out or this player a noob. It doesnt help anything and it just makes you look like a child yourself.

Anyways sorry for the novel this is by far my longest post I believe. Anyways in conclusion lets become 1 and makes the project of ours be what its suppose to be!

Jackal Wrote:This is not entirely true. Ive listened to your ideas and others that were from XUO and I tried my best to get the ideas implanted that I thought were good. To be honest Smoke I just think your cursed with people disagreeing with you on anything you have to say.

Now when it comes down to it something has to be done obviously we can not have a succesful server if we dont get donations to get a new server. I promised 500 if the rest of you guys can get 500 its not that hard.

Another thing all the "shit" talking on the forums doesnt help either, if you guys could just for once listen to anything and everything someone says instead of seeing ohhh this person posted im talking crap, things would be alot easier. If you dont like a idea put out by someone come up with a better idea without insulting that person and calling them a "noob". We are together on this project and Im sure everyone wants to see it be succesful like i do.

Obviously there is gonna be ideas that XUOers dont like and INers dont like that is why we always try not to change or disrupte things that would cause one of them to be outraged. And dont say you guys changed the spam limit and what not cause that was not are choice that was MAKA's choice.

I know I havent been around much for awhile because of some rl issues but I am back now. Im hosting the weekly every week from now on as long as we get the people on. I will also host other events for people who dont pvp so everyone has something to do.

I know this is a tough time for the shard but we as players need to work together to make things the way they should be. Enough of the *****ing and whinning and calling this player out or this player a noob. It doesnt help anything and it just makes you look like a child yourself.

Anyways sorry for the novel this is by far my longest post I believe. Anyways in conclusion lets become 1 and makes the project of ours be what its suppose to be!

i'm not talking about every INER because i get along with most of them for example you, samurai duke and joe when they use to play etc. it's just the fact that people say no before trying things which is retarded. Believe me luda gang bang and i tryed so much to help new players even give them items or bring others from other games to uo and they just don't like it. they say it takes to long