Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please Read.

lmao and here we go again with the xuo pvp excuse, how many excuses u guys gunna come up with for a low player base?

the shard has been poorly managed period. everyone can see that and i'm just speaking the truth.

reality check ppl xuo pvp brought in 100+ people on old xuo shards, the pvp is not the problem, it's obviously something else going on.

Shade obviously dislikes any1 from xuo, and u know what u acting like the almighty one doesn't make people want to log on. Maybe u should actually HELP people.

btw rabbi u never even took the effort to learn the pvp properly and never asked any1 to teach u it so how can u even judge it? Also all u do is hunt and craft...

I could go on about how IN sucks just like u guys bit ch about xuo but i'll finish my post as is.

btw u can keep trashing my posts, doesn't hide the truth.

ps: i'll actually leave my char on afk for 1 week and lets see if it makes any difference, i bet u it won't.

luda don't leave your character on, that will just make people leave. :p

Out of curiosity though, since you brought it up, when you say 100+ players do you mean 50 players? It is my understanding that xuo allowed multiclienting and I was told by other xuo players that most of the players ran macros for crafts while they hunted or pvped on another account. Not to burst your bubble but IN had well over 100+ players as well with their pvp. Playercount doesn't equal pvp greatness, all it means is people followed their friends, which I state for both shards. Neither shard was amazing for all, they both targeted certain players and obviously combining two complete opposites requires a lot of work and compromising, however most players weren't willing to do this, even though they claimed to love this and that about their old shards. Everyone wanted everything done instantly and the way they wanted it and this is what happened. Greed and stubbornness put the shard in this state.

I can never get over how much you changed since the first week you were on the shard. Its funny and perplexing all at the same time. At least with tech I can understand he's still young but you are a bit older and have some intelligence... who would have thought a child could have had such an impression on someone older then they are. Clearly some folks are just born as followers it seems.

much love,
the almighty one (luda gave me a new nicknameCool)

LudaKrishna Wrote:reality check ppl xuo pvp brought in 100+ people on old xuo shards, the pvp is not the problem, it's obviously something else going on.
You'd be hard pressed to get an XUO shard that has more than a few people anyway simply because UO is as old as hell.

LudaKrishna Wrote:btw rabbi u never even took the effort to learn the pvp properly and never asked any1 to teach u it so how can u even judge it? Also all u do is hunt and craft...
You mean all I do is actually PLAY THE GAME? I don't think there are many XUOers that know that UO is a game with stuff to do other than pvp.

Again, I'm not sure why this is a personal attack on me. I've spent more time playing the game than anyone and I've gone outside that little envelope you guys think UO is. If you guys wanna keep your pvp, start playing?

And since when do you have the be awesome at something to be able to judge it? You don't craft Wink

Look shade the only silly kid here its u. Your super opinion its a shit u didnt bring new players to the server so.... maybe u must consider other option (i only say maybe because u have the only truth we all know u r allways right)

And about how i know he didnt try the pvp? its easy he said its just scroll scroll pot bardi. Thats all i need to read to know he didnt try it.

Shade i think u r one of the worst staff here u dont consider our opinion u only do with ppl who thinks same as u. U have the playerbase u deserve.

Your tactics about bringing ppl to the server FAILED maybe its time to try new ones but omg how we can do what other ppl said if i dont think that because im god ¬¬ thats your problem

Camaron, don't dish out advice on how to improve anything when you don't even play and refuse to log in just because of skill gain. I don't listen to children like you for one simple reason, you are too stubborn and childish. You think that I do nothing for this shard? That's fine. You think I am the worst staff? Fine as well. But while you yet again cry and moan about pointless things, what have you done for the shard?

All you guys are doing is trying to point fingers instead of fixing things. Grow up. I'm done being the nice babysitter to you all though. You either contribute to the shard and call it home or stop posting your theories.

Oh and 2 things for the record:
I have seen Rabbi pvp a couple times awhile back and thats all it takes for someone to tell if something is good or bad in their own opinion. If you tried a food for the first time and vomited, would you keep eating it and vomiting until you forced yourself to stand it?
Also, I did bring players here quite a few times. However most of them left due to the overall attitude of the playerbase or they didn't like the pvp.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:XUO pvp sucks. All the XUOers bailed because of "server lag," which came upon the shard suddenly. One day, the server was just "too slow" to "enjoy." So it's time to change PVP to IN style. What do we have to lose? Playerbase? lolz.

Yea, it really sucks, most when suck people like you don´t give a try. I´ll tell ya what really sucks, for me and a good amount of people, it sucks when i join to the shard and a see a bunch of mentally retardad people playing as a vampire, others as a rabbi giving sermons in the britain church (doesn´t matter how hard i try to imagine how kind of boredom someone need to be to act like that, i can get it right, really...) others as gods of the old greece and so on.

It really sucks too when you go to a dungeon and you die cos the mass spawn and you don´t have a ****ing ankh to ress yourself.

Quest and rp histories are a joke, plenty of a 4 years old imagine there but a lack of common sense and mature, the best thing is that most of the people that write this kind of crap reach 30, if you like so much the lord of the rings, pedro and the drake or david the dwarf, we had enough years ago, thanks.

The complains about xuo pvp, craftables and the skillgain, and i don´t want to write more, because i´ll be writing all the entire evening.

Shade Wrote:Valid argument to say the least. I'd honestly say if players don't want something changed then they need to actually be players to have a say in such a matter.

The truth is, this pvp targets a very specific group of players... and those players don't seem to want to play here anymore.

However, I can't justify fighting for a change based on what a handful of people say should be done. Over a year ago I know that quite a few players were pushing hard for pvp changes and left because they didn't happen. If those players were to return and voice their opinion then this might be a different story.

At this point in time its hard to make large changes based on a few viewpoints because without the knowledge of how many people would actually come and go with such a change it may be a waste of time. Granted I do know quite a few players personally who wanted this in the past, I have no idea if they would still play if there were pvp changes made after all this time. If players who supposedly like this pvp continue to remain absent while players who want change dominate the shard the situation will change.

Basically, if you want changes to the pvp tell your friends who agree with you to get on and voice their opinion. If you want the pvp to stay the same then tell your friends to log on and stand up for what they want.

Let´s make a thing, if the pvp is a problem let´s make a poll like you say and make what people from both shards want to do, you can change the pvp if most of the people agree, but let´s make another one, however you ain´t going to lose anything. Lets see how many people agree that you close in-x and "in-ers" open the replica of in1 and xuo crowd do it aswell with the last maka xuo, i bet you will be surprised. "IN" get what wants, xuo too, everybody happy, and if a bunch of iners don´t join here for some xuo facts then they will join and you get the 1000$ for a host, wich keeping this dead shard alive you won´t get . So give a try to all the people to vote whatever they want, you don´t have anything to lose and much to win. This goes to the admin instead of you, because all of we know that the only thing you does here is touching players balls. Just keep in mine, this has not any fix, another way must be taken.

Eating food is kinda different though. You already know how to eat and all you need is to know how the food tastes. I'd rather compare PvP to any sport. For example, there are people who loves playing hockey, would they love it if they didn't know how to skate and shoot the puck? If they knew that they need to score a goal but they had no idea how to do it? I doubt anyone would like doing something until he'll learn how to do so.
And even worse is when you finally learn how to do it and then someone changes the rules, just like people from IN had to switch on this PvP. And it doesn't make the PvP suck, mostly because I never heard anything bad about it from anyone who didn't had to "switch the rules" or "knew how to skate".

Well it is a little late to be relying on poles with the current playerbase, though this has been done in the past. Just to give some people who are posting here some perspective though:
http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3039 More players said they were unhappy with the pvp
http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2322 More players wanted changes to the pvp over the ones who thought it was fine as is

So before anyone continues to think that I am just trying to change things because of my own preference, you are wrong. This was clearly the biggest debate in INX history and we tried it one way so I can't see why trying it another way would hurt.

On top of those polls there have been countless discussions about this in the past. It always came down to the same thing though "we were promised" though those same people were fine with wanting other promised features changed.

I like how you say people who rp and enjoy quests lack maturity and common sense and you go ahead and end your post in an immature manner. You basically nullified your points without even realizing it by contradicting yourself.

Both polls were made in 2007, make a new one now, if people agree close this, and open the real deal without the "xuo stuff". You get players, money for the a new host, and a stable shard. About the inmature, i just said what´s wrong with you , "the silly kid" thing proves me right, plus coming from a seer.

Gang-Bang Wrote:And even worse is when you finally learn how to do it and then someone changes the rules, just like people from IN had to switch on this PvP. And it doesn't make the PvP suck, mostly because I never heard anything bad about it from anyone who didn't had to "switch the rules" or "knew how to skate".

Most of people that came from "in" have had almost 3 years to give a try and improve their skills, no excuses there.

Anyway this shard is done, and that´s the point. And keep it in "Standby" is pretty lame because it just gives a imagine of empty shame shard and noone will join, but well do whatever you want, waiting the donations that never come...

i think not need remake pvp style. Becouse u can try other pvp, go on uogamers or something others(i try and i say its not good for me). and i host screen, more ppl login.

lmao shade why don't u go and find all the threads that said skillgain needed a change? I'm sure they are more recent than 2007.

typical shade.... u don't like hearing anything unless its what U think is right.

u kno what u 4got about? why did xuo people stop playing here? maybe u should ask urself that question lol

btw 100+ unique players, multi-client was allowed however i could log on day or night and there'd be tons of things to do/ppl on moving around