Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP Reward Stone

I know people have made comments and suggested a few things but lets pool some ideas together. What should be added or changed on the reward stone?

Some of the ideas I heard so far:

r/r jewelry and lanterns
lowering the war bear cost
random mount crystal
leather/furniture dye tub

I would like to add about 3-6 new rewards, ranging in value, so lets see what you guys can up with!

But i dont there are event, how we can get tickets for will can get pvp rewards? :S....

I think that now that there are a few player the staff can put other mode for that player will can get tickets... not only with event... or make event single player... or something...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Regardless of how things are, lets think about the future. When we have enough players to hold events more often lets make sure the rewards are more worthwhile.

This is a topic about bettering a feature so constructive posts only please.

Sad... we only can wait...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree with lowering the costs of the war bear, and I don't see any harm in adding jewelry or die tubs. It would be nice though if you could make the dye tubs to give tailoring another use.

I agree with all of the reward items listed.

yes, but if add new rewards, better.. Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

beret Wrote:yes, but if add new rewards, better.. Big Grin

Great to say add new ones, but do you have any ideas? Big Grin

Hm maybe an item that increased the max durability of an item... Maybe it would increase it by 5 and you could use multiple ones on the same item so your weapons and armors don't break as fast.
Thoughts on this?

so ur gunna have something that lets ppl keep their items longer basically?

theres tons of items (weps/ar) in the world and something like that would just make ppl more lazy.

what if u had a +25 vanq bardiche. i dont think u would be happy if it broke. or adamantium/sapphire set

- regards, Fable

Maybe a polymorph wepon deed, like something you use on your wepon and it make it looks like another one ( Be able to chose SE and ML wepons).

Of course the propriets gonna stay the same, if its two handed dosnt care if you chosed a katana to polimorph it, it still gonna be 2 handed, and atack power also stay same and alsso atack speed.