Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Good bye again

For those of you who havnt seen me for the last 2 weeks. I decided to stop playing UO since I have been working out and getting a job so i can get a girlfriend. Farewell everyone!Sad

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Kyo Wrote:I decided to stop playing UO since I have been working out and getting a job so i can get a girlfriend.

Best move you'll ever make. Vag >>> UO.

Regards.

PS ~ Cya real soon.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Best move you'll ever make. Vag >>> UO.

Regards.

PS ~ Cya real soon.

hahaha :p

amen.

Kyo Wrote:I have been working out and getting a job so i can get a girlfriend.

Dude! you aint doing it right! with UO, the girls keep nocking on my door! Cool

Goodluck and cya!

[Black]

Is this even worth comment anymore?

Quote:PS ~ Cya real soon.

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Kyo Wrote:For those of you who havnt seen me for the last 2 weeks. I decided to stop playing UO since I have been working out and getting a job so i can get a girlfriend. Farewell everyone!Sad

There is always time for UO inbetween the workout, the work, and the girlfriends! ;p To me UO is the "relax part" inbetween all those things, like for example when you'd be watching a movie at night, or something similar to that, the only difference is that instead u play UO! Or do both ^^

Anyways, good luck with the real life and everything :]

Regards,
Hate

Playing UO, for me, is like beating your dick off for 10 hours, then just going to lay down and never releasing. All you're left with is blue balls, a raw dick, and you're tired.

Or is that marriage? Tongue

Smurtle Wrote:Playing UO, for me, is like beating your dick off for 10 hours, then just going to lay down and never releasing. All you're left with is blue balls, a raw dick, and you're tired.

Or is that marriage? Tongue

Yeah I think you confused it with marriage ;p ^^

Silly me. Big Grin

he'll be back people who make speeches on saying good bye are just looking for attention.. and hes quit like 4 times already. cya in a week

How ugly are you if you need to work out to get a girlfriend? and you cant be that busy not to play uo.

Your looking for attention is right.
See you in a week.

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]