Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

That Tourney

Yes, the treasure gems were great; really neat idea.

I didnt get anything, excpet I saw alot of money falling on the floor, I managed to pick up about 4k from the floor....

PS, next time a small tip : remove the Rats spam!!!! :eek:

aw shit, i got 6 gems. 4 have nothing, 1 have 500 bolts, and 1 said this item does not exist.

hahah pwnt

smoke Wrote:old old shards with silver weapons

This gave me flashbacks for some reason. What shard was it that had a chance to get a silver weapon? NOS? I'm trying to remember what they did... I think it was extra damage to undead.

lol i logged on and got 25k Big Grin

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Proximus Wrote:I didnt get anything, excpet I saw alot of money falling on the floor, I managed to pick up about 4k from the floor....

PS, next time a small tip : remove the Rats spam!!!! :eek:

the champion you guys killed yesturday spawned rats everytime somethign did hit him from meele.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Sindern Wrote:This gave me flashbacks for some reason. What shard was it that had a chance to get a silver weapon? NOS? I'm trying to remember what they did... I think it was extra damage to undead.

yes and yes Big Grin

holding hands <3

There were silver weapons on XUO also... i miss those demonic and venom bows, silver and valorite wepsSad

Odium Wrote:the champion you guys killed yesturday spawned rats everytime somethign did hit him from meele.

I think Prox is talking about the spam that they do when talking ...Rkkaksc tash tadgvggt sduy... Its still on my mind, I had nightmares with it :eek:

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

ah well sorry then Big Grin.

They are not usually that many in one place Big Grin

holding hands <3

You Was at Boss Arena when it got transfered to it?....had hundred of they in that area.. It was traumatic Cry hehehe

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I like these kind of event's, it brings all of our population together Smile