Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

That Tourney

Was not a complete waste of time. It was really fun for the first 30 minutes... but then it just seemed too disorganized...

Moving it to the old monster bash area was a good idea. We should have more monster bash tournies Smile.

If u did alot of damage to barracon dont was a lost of time, Theo get 30k and a supremely acurate longsword of vanqui.....

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I did tons of damage to it and got nada :/

I did some but crashed near end dont know if its make diference, but dont get nothing too....

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

I think theres a bug in the script that gives gold and items in the end. Taran will look into it! This was not supposed to happen tho

Yankovic Wrote:I think theres a bug in the script that gives gold and items in the end. Taran will look into it! This was not supposed to happen tho

You looked the changelogs?

Taran Wrote:
  • Everyone that participated in killing the champion spawn now gets rewarded with gold and even items in their backpack depending on how much damage they deal.

anyone got anything good from the treasure square thingy?

i haven't open my up yet... just wondering what's inside...

^^ the vanq sword i got maybe from some other monster, i don't remember.

Ryuuku Wrote:You looked the changelogs?

thats what i mean... and rabbi didnt get his gold. so taran will look into it Wink

Theo Wrote:anyone got anything good from the treasure square thingy?

I opened 3 and dindt have nothing inside Sad

Theo Wrote:anyone got anything good from the treasure square thingy?

^^ the vanq sword i got maybe from some other monster, i don't remember.

I really like the idea of the clickable random treasures, it's just more fun to get it at random and also it's like on old old shards with silver weapons u get a random weapon you don't know what it is and what it's tactics are.

I really like those treasure ideas Big Grin

I know someone got a pair of Xtreme Plate Legs from a treasure square.

There's a bunch of checks that has to be made before you get the gold, I can't even remember them all.
I'll check it out though, but I think it works as intended.