Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*Bows*

Thanks to whoever made the addition to Mt. Kendall, it's nice Big Grin

I kinda like it, but my macro that targets by relative location doesn't mine the new area. Sad I get a "Cannot be seen" message.

Sindern Wrote:I kinda like it, but my macro that targets by relative location doesn't mine the new area. Sad I get a "Cannot be seen" message.

Yea I had the same problem

Maybe take the Z values of the tiles down by 1? *shrug*

*shrugs* haven't mined it yet, I just think it looks good Tongue

Yea someone need to fixed that man!!!!

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

I'm pretty sure it would be fixed if we freeze the decoration into the static files.

We don't like freezing new things because it requires us to redistribute the static files. We might eventually, but don't get your hopes up on it being very soon Wink

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Yeah, no point in redistributing all the statics for minor changes. Tongue If you did that too often, the dialup people would hate you. Then, others wouldn't update and would be confused at invisible walls and being able to walk on black ground.

Exactly.

You can probably expect it to be fixed when we leave beta (yes, we're still in beta :confused: ). I think there's a few places that need to be frozen, if I'm not mistaken.

Point is we know about it! There just isn't much we can do. You can still target the tiles manually. :confused:

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Or just don't mine there, heh Wink.

There are better mines... although most of them aren't guarded...

I was there one day and noticed 6 miners in it so I made a little addition. I didn't want to see people throwing pickaxes at each other over the space available.

As Nasir said, hopefully it can be frozen when we leave beta Smile

Yea I think that mine is the only one that is guarded...but Iceblue is supposed to be, like I mentioned in another post

Proximus Wrote:stop beeing gay please..

Prox.