Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Imagine Nation Server Status [Ask About or Update Server Status]

Yes, I crashed the server again by trying to add an xmlmorph attachment to all players, which got added to all items also, which didn't time out like they're supposed to. When I tried to remove all the xml attachments, shit went crazy.

[Image: dashtwist.gif]

Trying to call Taran now, but it's 3:00 AM there. I've left a message for him also.

*resets the 2 months since Eru broke the shard counter to 0 days*

[Image: Lamby_7-25_21.28.jpg]
[Image: Lamby_7-25_21.14-1.jpg]

i was logged in left for a few hours and now it keeps saying my client wont work whats up with that>?

http://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?2...1#post3304 Oops, I just Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan the shard.

gj =o

Why eru why??

hey lamby. put your penis away!

:3some:

emoticon gangbang.

Fixed

tks sir

BREAKING NEWS: Server has sharted!

OK, I don't know what happened this time. I got back from work just in time to see the messages that the server was down so I have an alibi.

Code:
Pinging 69.64.32.185 with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
~~~~ad infinitum

It looks like the whole damn server has crapped itself.

BUT WAIT, there's good news! Taran can just restart the server and all will be well!

BUT WAIT, there's bad news too! Because of Sweden's Ridiculous Amount of Vacation Days, its citizens enjoy plenty of leisure time and a more content workforce. Which means that our resident Swede is on a mini vacation until Wednesday, barbarbar time.

But what does this mean?!

It means we'll need to wait for Taran to get back from relaxing on the beach and sipping coconut milk daqueries so that he can restart the server remotely.

So for the next couple of days, there's no Imagine Nation... you'll have to use your
[Image: imaaaginaaationbyganton.png]