Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skills back?

When did this thread turn into a flaming cluster****? Wasn't it talking about how we can help new players get started up on that shard? Big Grin :eek: Rolleyes :evil:

edit, nevermind.

Okan Wrote:Setep!... the most hated player on INReborn Tongue

Good to see you back mate,

PM taran and he'll be able to locate your character for you

hope to see you ingame soon

Okan

What he said... I had this hate/love relationship with you, never really quite figured it out ;/

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... They can't get away this time"

So... is setep getting his account back or not? doesn't seem like staff have even commented on whether it would be possible or not..

I reckon he should be able to transfer his account over... its a shame he left it soo late, but im sure there could be some consideration into this since he did afterall train his skills...

Im also curious to know what staff have to say about this?

Okan

It has been said, directly and indirectly, that he isn't getting skills back after this long of a time. I also think that taran has spoken to him personally.

Yep I did speak with him, unfortunately he's not getting his skills back.

So that means if we talked to you and our account was found we can now get our skills back? I guess i missed something...

Erm no, I said he's not getting his skills back.

I understand he wont get his skills back but is there anyway for me to get mine since i had talked you about it before?

I'm afraid not

Wow, this thread makes me laugh so hard. Tongue