Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changes Needed Now!

Gang-Bang Wrote:Smurtle , who is the kid, tell me? silver is ? or scare?...
And who are ****in u ? i never saw u online at this server, so go play first, and then post...

He is wheat Farmer or meat farmer something like that, i've seen him some times at server, he had the problem that other person used his same name.

Smurtle Wrote:You agree with kids that are stupid. I'd expect that from a disabled moron.

So Smurtle cos seen that "The disabled moron" that u described as galens
agrees with some people, and u dont agree.

Why dont u tell us your opinion? instead of insulting him. Dont start other flame/insulting stupid/kids war.

So what do u want to be changed etc. Just make a profit post and explain as Silverwolf did.

Gang-Bang Wrote:WELL 99% AGREE!!! JUST LITTLE ISSUE ABOUT COLORED WEAPON! i know silver dont care about cos he had loads of r/rs and hes enjoyed that enough, but let others enjoy that too, to feel themselves good when they wears r/r weapons!!!!Smile
BUT FOR OTHER I 100% AGREE

Hey Gang Bang. I cant understand why u have and obsession with r/r weapons, (im also from Xuo:jakko, so i know what is a r/r weapon for someone) but R/R WEAPON = COLOURED WITH THE COLOUR U WANT, NAMED AS YOU WANT, +25 Tactics Weapon of Vanq, So I cant understand that for loosing 4-5 ****ing colours of All the great number of hues availables, depending of the weapon, It wouldnt be with tactics or named ETC... you say that u dont agree? also that those weapons are gonna be used outside of town WHEN Your R/R weapon will be hide at bank till you will be in a 1vs1 Tourney regular etc...

So in my conclussion is like a decorate item, just only for using them "sometimes", Is like Mustangs, that everyone is hiding them at the bank cos, no one wants to loose them. So we have to make them Harder to obtain Mustangs? cos will be the same then as R/R weapons

In my opinion, dont get offended, its quite ilogical to hide weapons / hide mustangs at bank. and as i said for loosing 4-5 colours u arent gonna die. u had 100+ more colours to choose.

See u around

Who said about 4-5 colors for non-r/r weapons? Noone did! So if that thing will be agreed with r/r owners and we will choice colors together its np, i even would vote for it:p

Smurtle Wrote:You agree with kids that are stupid. I'd expect that from a disabled moron.

Hey smurtle how bout you stop trash talking a little because seems to me that your the one that gave up on this project before the rest of us. So in fact, your opinion doesn't matter at all... We all saw your "'I quit" post, so why dont you go ahead and quit the forums while your at it.

Maybe the few of us that are playing this shard have more of a say than you do who just sits over the forums and bad mouths people and has no contribution to this server.

You sit there and you're waiting for a miracle to happen when your -1 player on the server which can be a big help.

And watch who you call an idiot, just because your going into law dont mean shit. I dont give a fuk about you or your education or the fact that you think you're smarter then everyone.

The shit I say is because im on this server atleast once a day for atleast one hour, so I know what's going on with this server and what it's strengths and weakness's are. So next time watch who you call "kids" and idiots, your only two years older then I am relax a little queer.

now let's get back on topic, you seem to be one of those "idiots" who just can't keep a post on topic. Always have to insult someone or take shit personal, you're post didn't help in the least bit, you didn't contribute, all you did is get people upset and get them arguing. So shut up already, you want attention you got it, now get back on topic because who you think is stupid, whos an idiot, who has downsyndrome, or is disabled just doesnt matter to us. You called four different people four different names, looks too me like you're the idiot, sigh.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Alright, I have not been reading all the replys since it was four pages long, but I've read about half of them, and here comes a reply to what I've read so far.

Scarecrow, I agree with you to 100%. We know about these issues and we are trying to solve them.

- We are trying to find new staffmembers to help us out, staffmembers that cares - are active - wants to host a lot of tourneys, and answer pages. Staffmembers who really cares about IN-X. It is just hard to find these kind of people, but we will keep looking, and I hope that we won't have to look much longer.

- We are trying to find new developers to help Taran in his work to script for the shard.

- We are hoping that Maka will return soon to help out as well.

- Most staffmembers who are away at this point due to personal reasons will most likely be back soon to help out.

- We are balacing all the weapons that has not yet been balanced into the PvP so that you'll get an even better and more balanced PvP at IN-X.

- We are figuring out new better ways to make the hunting more enjoyable, by balancing the loots and also fixing other stuff that may cause problems.

There is plenty of things that we will be doing to make IN-X turn around, blossom again, and become that you all was hoping for it to be, so just hang in there and watch it grow again!

P.S I know that most of you are just saying the things you're saying because you want the shard to get even better, but keep in mind, if you push it too hard then you may just push it the wrong way instead, and I'm sure you all would want IN-X to survive, so go easy on the people that works for IN-X, because it is not always easy, and most of them do all they can at this point to help out and make sure that this place will stay around for a long time. Just keep believing in the admins and that they will manage to do all the things that I said above, and make the shard grow again, because I think that is what they need right now. D.S

Regards,
Hate

Kitiara Wrote:Hey Gang Bang. I cant understand why u have and obsession with r/r weapons, (im also from Xuo:jakko, so i know what is a r/r weapon for someone) but R/R WEAPON = COLOURED WITH THE COLOUR U WANT, NAMED AS YOU WANT, +25 Tactics Weapon of Vanq, So I cant understand that for loosing 4-5 ****ing colours of All the great number of hues availables, depending of the weapon, It wouldnt be with tactics or named ETC... you say that u dont agree? also that those weapons are gonna be used outside of town WHEN Your R/R weapon will be hide at bank till you will be in a 1vs1 Tourney regular etc...

So in my conclussion is like a decorate item, just only for using them "sometimes", Is like Mustangs, that everyone is hiding them at the bank cos, no one wants to loose them. So we have to make them Harder to obtain Mustangs? cos will be the same then as R/R weapons

In my opinion, dont get offended, its quite ilogical to hide weapons / hide mustangs at bank. and as i said for loosing 4-5 colours u arent gonna die. u had 100+ more colours to choose.

See u around

I'm with Gang Bang about those weapons.. They're important to us, without them, theres nothing valueable enough to win in the PVP...

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Smurtle Wrote:I think that because you're a proven, cheating douchebag that 1 week is kind. I seriously think you have down syndrome.

ok... Mr Smurtle " aka Ghost OoOOOoO " Smile f.u.c.k u 1º Smile and 2º i have no account in inx uhahaha k? and im sure u dislike me because i ownz u... its ok its part of the gamE! losers.. and winers Smile cya ! noob and die irl thnx!

Peace . xDDDD

Silverwolf Wrote:Hey smurtle how bout you stop trash talking a little because seems to me that your the one that gave up on this project before the rest of us. So in fact, your opinion doesn't matter at all... We all saw your "'I quit" post, so why dont you go ahead and quit the forums while your at it.

Maybe the few of us that are playing this shard have more of a say than you do who just sits over the forums and bad mouths people and has no contribution to this server.

You sit there and you're waiting for a miracle to happen when your -1 player on the server which can be a big help.

And watch who you call an idiot, just because your going into law dont mean shit. I dont give a fuk about you or your education or the fact that you think you're smarter then everyone.

The shit I say is because im on this server atleast once a day for atleast one hour, so I know what's going on with this server and what it's strengths and weakness's are. So next time watch who you call "kids" and idiots, your only two years older then I am relax a little queer.

now let's get back on topic, you seem to be one of those "idiots" who just can't keep a post on topic. Always have to insult someone or take shit personal, you're post didn't help in the least bit, you didn't contribute, all you did is get people upset and get them arguing. So shut up already, you want attention you got it, now get back on topic because who you think is stupid, whos an idiot, who has downsyndrome, or is disabled just doesnt matter to us. You called four different people four different names, looks too me like you're the idiot, sigh.

Sorry. I don't take advice from dumbasses who all of a sudden decide to be proactive. There's a lot of people who are doing what you're doing long before you started up.

You make pointless generalizations and have belittled the staff, and on top have acted like *******s to people. Why should anyone give you the time of day again? Oh, that's right. You decide you want to help now.

I told Galens I will call him on his shit and actually have no beef with him. Warmachine is a jackass and always has been. You really are a weak-minded individual if you think people are going to just jump on your bandwagon because you're trying now.

I was quite active on this shard, very well supportive, and like the staff. I'll converse, help, advise when they ask. I don't need to make some triumphant plea for assistance and then cry and complain when you don't get it immediately.

Please, someone needs to tell you you're stupid because you're just not getting it.

And, finally, if I had time to help and play more I would. I have a thing called a job, graduate school, and a business/social life to maintain. Not a video game.

WarMachine Wrote:ok... Mr Smurtle " aka Ghost OoOOOoO " Smile f.u.c.k u 1º Smile and 2º i have no account in inx uhahaha k? and im sure u dislike me because i ownz u... its ok its part of the gamE! losers.. and winers Smile cya ! noob and die irl thnx!

Like I said. You have down syndrome.

smurtle do you fight with everyone? again you talk so much shit but i dont even see you play the god damn beta , once again run into a wall or something

Hate sorry but i hardly disagree with the fact that its hard to find people active and who cares about IN:X, some of us are here since day one and stayed in XUO since the last day, ok we are not that many but i think its not that hard neither.

Silverwolf Wrote:Agree'd 100%, finally someone who knows what their talking about...

MORE ITEMS, NEW MONSTERS, NEW FEATURES ( BODS, WEPS, ARMORS, PICKAXES WITH BOOST, BLACKSMITH HAMMER WITH BOOST(BOTH OF THOSE USUALLY WITH BODS), MAKE TAMING EASIERRRRRRRR, MORE GOD DAMN TAMABLES WITH RARER COLLERS SO PEOPLE CAN ****IN MATCH GOD DAMNIT, ADD VARIETY TO WEAPONS (LIKE RUIN OF FORTIFICATION) SO THAT WAY THERES LIKE 4X EACH WEP TO LOOT AND THERES MORE VARIETY AND TRADES AND MUCH HARDER TO HAVE A MAXXED WEAPON, MORE GOD DAMN MONSTERS ****IN KILLIN 2 THINGS ALL THE DAMN TIME, DIVERSITY OF TOURNIES (MORE CTFS, COLOR WAR'S, (NEW EVENTS THAT WE HAVENT TRIED), MORE MONSTER BASHS, NEW GMSSSSS (GET THE ONES WHO PLAY 24/7, ACTIVE ONEEEEES GOD DAMN),

MOST OF ALL

REDUCE THE COST OF CERTAIN SUPPLIES, THIS PVP = SCROLLS... SO IF YOU REDUCE PRICES OF CERTAIN REGREMENTS (OR MAKE A SYSTEM BUY IN BULK REAGS AND GET A DISCOUNT) THAT WAY IT ISNT SO GOD DAMN EXPENSIVE FOR PEOPLE TO PVP AND THEY WILL...

MAKE RPERS HAVE A REASON TO RP, MAKE THEM SPECIAL QUESTS OR EVENTS, AND LOOK OVER THE ONES WITH SPECIAL ITEMS AND SKIN COLOR,

DIVERSITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)

Im honestly ****ing both upset and tired of this server at the moment, I SEE NO GOD DAMN WORK, I KNOW its free, I KNOW.

But having us wait, and telling us a shard worth waiting for, with ACTIVE AND DEDICATED STAFF, ETC... YOU GUYS MISLEAD US.

With all due respect, TARAN HIRE SOME GOD DAMN STAFF MEMBERS WHATS THE DILLY DUDE? Are you afraid to hire staff? are you afraid to get staff members involved and get some shit running on this server? ITS boring u have NOTHING to do when you log on...

CREATE a 1vs1 system, (ive seen it on a server and its fukin pimp), you say, "I wish to duel" click then a menu pops up and u choose 1vs1,2vs2,3vs3, etc... and you add the members and you get teleported to an arena where you duel together... you can make about 10 arenas so its always available and have a portal somewhere in the world (invul area) where you run on it and u can spectate what duels are going on.

You name each duel arena a special name like, Frost Cave, or some bs. and it asys, "Frost Cave", "Smoke vs Scarecrow". and you can spectate it, this removes the GMS coming and hosting duels. you can do this so theres too options on the gump where it says "i wish to duel" also there can be money duels aswell...

Its excellent the script they had, no gms needed, all player ran, just amazing scripts. SERVERS NEED SCRIPTS, so no gms need to be present. There should be SCRIPT RAN TOURNIES. So therefore no gms need to do it... We are too technologically behind the other servers at the moment... We need to fukin upgrade and we have no developpers who are active or have the knowledge to do these scripts because SOMEONES TO SCARED TO HIRE...

JUST ADD NEW ITEMS, WEPS, MONSTERS, NEW EVENTs, SCRIPTs, etc...

Im just fed up and im going to leave soon.. Im god damn tired of a server with 60 players on and then just eventually dies. Waste my time here instead of somewhere thats also free and that I know will be successfull because they have good diverse staff members and that are dedicated...

I dont wanna act like a bi*ch, but enough is enough. We're not stupid here, "wait a little and everything is ok", man I waited a year and all i seen is player base drop... the damn admin (maka) disapears, the only good developper. I mean I dont see anything positive to look forward too... This game is based on "developpers" which we lack... how can we be good without developpers? lmfao...

Anyways, hopefully changes do come or else im outty. Most of you dont care, that's fine. But im jsut letting you know, because theres people who tihnk like me that already left, and others who are being patient but are loosing their cool (like me).

PEACE

P.S. Staff members, ask yourself this question. Why would people play on this server over any other server out there... I dont see a good reason I can tell a new player that comes here.

"hey new guy, well our pvp system is awesome, its different, but it cost a shitload to get started... and also, well you start with 2k? hmm maybe you can buy yourself a horse and 30 additional regrements and maybe a weapon... then, you can go kill 1 of 2 mosnters that everyone kills.. but we aware, theres people there because, well, thats the only things worth killing. We have some staff but if you page you might be answered in a few hours Big Grin. PVP? dont think about it, go hunt with that 2k boost you got there, not to mention you need to gm all of your skills which will take you minimum 1 week and you need resources which you dont have because of the low amounts of cash. you can visit the newbie dungeon and make 50gp a monster untill you make 30k... which will also take you a good week (depening how much you play) then you can GM magery which takes shitloads of regrements, and the rest of your skills... once you have your skills, you can start pvping...

but wait... scrolls cost 8k for 100 and you need mana pots and gheal ptos which together will cost you around 19k~, also lightning scrolls at 5k and gheal scrolls at 5.5k. so around 40k just to get basic pvp items. but if you lose it back to hunting for that cash and getting yourself stocked...

WELCOME TO INX, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME, AND I HOPE ITS NOT TOO HARD HERE"

WTFFFFF?????????????????????????? ^^^^^^^^^????????^^^^^^^^^????????

my points made,

later.

You ****ing got the point dude, heh that's why i left, no time to spend doing shit, i just wanted to play UO and you cannot play because you have to spend years to make a duel, haha...

10 out of 10

roar.... wah wah wah i r tiger!

listen to crow and silver and the shard will once again hit the 200 playerbase mark... put in a little and get a little out of it atm only a few mentioned staff r putting in a little others arnt putting in shit thus resulting in the huge player base of 70 people most being afk... i know i just log in these days and stay afk somewhere just so the playerbase seems like its higher than it really is and i know duke does this also