Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Static Auction

Eighty Swords Wrote:look, this is how business negotiations work...
you say your price
i refuse
i give my price
you refuse
we meet somewhere in the middle if you're lucky.

or, ill make him an offer he won't refuse

LOL. It helps to read the agreement though...

Regards.

BAHAHA! Eighty Swords are you stupid for real?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

ofcourse i know how an auction works. im just messing around, lightening the mood. but apparently even when someone jokes they get blasted for it. atleast Rabbi took it as it was meant; a joke.

GO SMOKE A BLUNT AND CHEER UP!

oh no... here comes the blasting again...

I Won I Won~!

Eighty Swords Wrote:look, this is how business negotiations work...
you say your price
i refuse
i give my price
you refuse
we meet somewhere in the middle if you're lucky.

or, ill make him an offer he won't refuse

was funny lol

Ill make him an offer he won't refuse... ->Lol

in which film do they say this? (Ill make him an offer he won't refuse... )

God Father

Yes it was so funny. I'm laughing so hard that all my peanuts are falling of my table!!

(spoken with a german accent)

PS. I'm sarcastic DS.

i bid 650k

AptaR Wrote:i bid 650k

Didn't you leave? You made a whole thread and made it a big deal you were leaving, and then you stay?

My apologies aptar, it was already sold. I can start an auction for the second room if you like.

Lederoil Wrote:Didn't you leave? You made a whole thread and made it a big deal you were leaving, and then you stay?

WHY the f*ck do you care? its 1 more player on the shard. you're a f*cking moron lederoil... for the sake of the shard, stfu. you aren't helping, and your posts are useless. before you even think of writing back that im not helping, i made a joke that you're too retarded to get so dont be jealous.

posts like this and the last one you made really dont do anything... try something new.

vulcan didnt you say only the first room would be auctioned? or did i not understand that correctly?

Lederoil Wrote:Didn't you leave? You made a whole thread and made it a big deal you were leaving, and then you stay?

yeah your right but friends convinced me to just stay around for some pking action. im just stickin around untill the next semester starts which is about a week away. i hope ur not tryin to get me to retaliate to your remark