Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Here is the truth

Listen, how about everyone stop the *****ing, stop the flamming, you're all acting like two year olds. This is a crucial time in INX and you guy's need to get your head outta ur as'ses and help instead of cussing at each other. It's going to do nothing...

Here let me tell you what's going to happen at the end of all this flamming.

You guys are gunna bit<h and bit<h and bit<h untill one of you gets fed up and one of you gets the last word. Then everyones going to forget why you argued and the only result is that people actually looking to join this server will look at the god damn negativity and be turned off... Just take a god damn look at the general section of this forums and take a look at the forum topics. If you we're new to a shard, would you like so see everyone arguing and bunch of negative comments about the shards and players...

Listen, what ever damn GM got fired, doesnt matter anymore and shouldnt be brought back up because it wont bring anything positive to the future of the server. Which ever GM quit on his own behalf, who the hell cares, because no one cares and once again, it wont effect the future of this shard, or wont effect ANYTHING, so stop cussing each other out and THINK POSITIVE and think for some changes.

Just put your heads together and come up with a solution instead of just yelling at each other.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

honestly my problem here is that people make 10k post about how the shard will fail if this isn't done or this needs fixed blah blah
thats whats gonna cost new players imo. i'd more likely stay if i saw a bunch of arguing than every podt in the general being the same problem just worded slightly different in rder to look cool with there own thread

i cant believe im saying this but the damb forums need wiped clean
problems should be presented on the forums but not 10k threads for the same armor,pits,eco,spell,skillgain issue and not one saying the staff messed up 3 mos after a decission was made

again you didn't read.....

(this part pertains to <galens> and others that have done so) all over the forum . if there is already 10 thread about armors,skill whatever then dont make a new thread about it written the same or even slightly different
new ppl checking the forums will see 10 post about armors,skill whatever
and think there multiple problems or that the problem completly screws the game up. there is no reason to start a new thread its not like the thread starter is always right

to galens this thread your post up top doesnt really pertain to anything and thats what im all over you about HERE in this thread the only half ass sugestion was for staff not to take a break for holidays and some half ass profecy about staff decissions made 3 or so months ago by staff

thanks for the complement maxkicker Smile

galens you dont get it... wether there's one thread or one hundred threads on the same topic it wont make the staff do a change faster. their time and ressources are limited and can only do so much at once. maxkicker and silverwolf are right, new players don't want to see the forums full of *****ing, whining, flaming, demands for changes, etc

if someone has a problem with something then start an intelligent thread about it. the staff doesn't have time to read every thread on the forums, trust me, i tried lol. if all the threads on one topic had of been in just one thread it would of made it a lot easier to see the overall shard opinion and you would also see other people's points.

Eighty Swords Wrote:thanks for the complement maxkicker Smile

galens you dont get it... wether there's one thread or one hundred threads on the same topic it wont make the staff do a change faster. their time and ressources are limited and can only do so much at once. maxkicker and silverwolf are right, new players don't want to see the forums full of *****ing, whining, flaming, demands for changes, etc

if someone has a problem with something then start an intelligent thread about it. the staff doesn't have time to read every thread on the forums, trust me, i tried lol. if all the threads on one topic had of been in just one thread it would of made it a lot easier to see the overall shard opinion and you would also see other people's points.

werd. and that's why the playerbase is getting lower.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Galens Wrote:I wasn't posting suggestions. I was posting my "thoughts" >.> Though, suggestions may be contained in my thoughts put into script.
Whether or not there are 1 or 500 threads titled nearly the same, or pertaining to the same subject, I am entitled to do so. Complain alllll you want, address it allllll you want, flame it alllll you want, do whatever. I will do as I please as long as it "hopefully" does not go against the rules.!
imo you didn't put any though into this thread

Galens Wrote:I am begging you, if you people have a problem, Private message me about it. Don't make me waste my thread because you want your last word, want to explain this, explain that, flame here, or there. Don't create a fiasco and then blame me for starting it, or cluttering it up even worst.
mabye if i clutter this shit up the newbs will read enough to realise that some ppl just like to post dipshit things and that the shard isn't really going to shut down depending on how december goes

USE THE PM FEATURE PLEASEEEE!

no. why would i? i dont clutter threads that have thought and a point....ususally

Galens Wrote:Oh I understand, but I still have the right to do so, and I shouldn't be flamed for doing so in a thread. You don't see me going around in other people's threads cluttering it up with nonsense, or telling them what they should and should not do (Rarely I do that unless its obvious they need to learn something)
I give my opinions, thoughts, suggestions, feedback, etc, to their thread.

I don't need 6 father's telling me how I should present myself.

I only need my own judgement to do that!

ohh but obviously someone had to teach you a little or you could have spirled out of control with these mindless threads, your welcome

i,m just trying to help you buddy
my thought=this thread should've never been
my suggestion=think before you type staff taking a break is a mistake
my feedback= stfu

so anyways, what do you guys think about new rides being implemented?

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ohh i just want to throw something out there thats i think is well overdue
plus give meaning and thought to this thread

HATE
no matter how many threads are started on the same damb subject i see you in there giving suggestions and answers even if one post below you've posted the same thing i would've lost me patience long ago. very well done man

ScareCrow Wrote:so anyways, what do you guys think about new rides being implemented?

just start a new thread haha jking

what kinda rides you have in mind?

Go here for the massive ideas we are creating.

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.ph...#post31196

galens nobody is saying you dont have a right to post, we're all saying its pointless to make yet another thread on the same topic when you could have just as easily responded to another thread.

sorry to interrupt the party but... the shard's population really sux at the moment.

thats my 2 cents