Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Here is the truth

The truth.. Everyone wants the truth. Well, the statistics show that more than one third, thats 1/3 or .333333333333 of the shard, does not like what's going on here.

This leads only to one final conclusion.

The shard was released way earlier than it should have been.. To make matters worst, the holidays were right around the corner, giving less and less time or dedication to the shard's needs. I am sure the staff has gathered enough intelligence from the suggestions, opinions, and visible statistics, to know a change either WILL occur, or their shard will die. The connect UO statistics along with the top 200 or 100 etc, place value we hold, shows this extreme need to make that change.

It is no secret, nor a denial that any of us members, including the staff have our own lives, but, to take upon a position that requires nearly full attention, reqiures more time dedicated towards that job than is currently being pursued and/or implemented. The final result over these holidays will become drastically coherent to the staff, as well as, to the members who play here, just what I am talking about.

The final conclusion is, the shard should have never been released until next year. On top of that, all suggestions should have been given, like they are now, a lot earlier in time. There should also have been a closed beta, with around 20-30 pc knowledgable members, to seek out those bugs, and test newer scripts.

Galens.

It can only get worse before it gets better. December is the deciding factor.

Bla...
Bla...
Bla...

I agree it´s disturbing numbers but shouldn´t we wait making conclusions since it is christmas and many people don´t have time to play, I myself have barely had the time to log on the last week.

Change would be welcome, but an attitude like yours would only lead to KM and Maka saying "screw it" and pulling the plug. It's not like you have any right to complain over unpaid staff taking a vacation for Christmas now, do you? They didn't of course "screw up" the opening, be happy at least they did, otherwise we'd just be waiting for it. Anyways, you have to realize that more than five years has passed since IN1, and Ultima Online hasn't gotten any big engine overhaul (well, it did but it doesn't work here so it doesn't matter) , it's the same game most people has already been bored of when IN1 closed. Debate can be raised on that, but still, during the end days of IN1 the playerbase dwindled between miniscule and none. I say it has been great while it lasted, this place won't ever be the same for a number of reasons, so stop looking at it like a time-machine back to 2002 and enjoy what this "new-old" IN can offer.

I don't have anything against you, we came from the same IN1 and I know your honest intention is making this place better for everyone, but it doesn't justify being a douche towards the staff, most of whom - as Hate stated before quite clearly - can't do anything about most of the problems you have.

On a side note, merry Christmas to everyone!
I'm off watching Voyage of the Damned Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

I think Galen has a really good point. I can see that staff did their best when it comes to what's here in the first place. However, not having enough Dev's to properly bug fix and script was a miscalculation. I think the best thing to do for the staff here is to get a Dev team together and work hard to fix what needs to be fixed.

Good thing I'm a crafter, because as far as I'm concerned all the crafting aspects are fine (except for rare recipes and such, which need to be added eventually). PVP definitely needs to be fixed to meet the needs of INers as well as XUOers, so check out my post in suggestions and post additions/ideas. This shard has unlimited potential and hopefully things will be fixed and the shard will pick up after the holidays. Hope everyone is having a good day, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindi, Buddhist, or other *smiles*. If you have anything on your mind/soul, feel free to PM us or .on us in game and we will be more than willing to listen.

Regards.

Galens Wrote:Love, you are so unappreciative of everyone's thoughts and their work. You will see. When the staff members who script get back, they will have too much to handle STILL. They ****ed up taking a vacation, they also screwed up releasing the shard near this holiday, knowing, without being properly prepared for all the bugs, and suggestions. This will be their downfall if they don't get their ass in gear. Click the link in my sig, and just see.

Instead of commenting/replying with nonsense, how about giving a more coherent, intelligent approach to your responses?

Galens, I only said "bla bla bla" because all you do is press the staff. They are on vacations, and there are too many problems at the moment. Why don´t you pause from pressing the staff at the forums for a while? At least, stop until 8 January! This kind of threads contribute for nothing. Everyone can see the ranking on TOPs. Relaxing a little bit could work better for everybody.

Just say f it and leave.. Tongue

Happy New Years!

FH coming soon. Big Grin

i hate when people type so much to say nothing >galens< you bitc that they gave vet skills long after the fact now your bitcing that they released way to early you've even said now that 1/3 of the shard doesn't like the way things are going pvp,economy whatever.
where were you when 3/4 of the shard or forum atleast were crying we want vet skills/items??? where were you when 3/4 of the shard/forum was crying "are the staff jerking us around? we want the shard open NOW"
what the hell do you want the staff to do? they get criticized when they listened to 3/4s of the shard now you here telling them to follow the majority unless you dont agree offcourse

im all for people making constructive post to help the shard hell im even for someone just trying to mess with people and start a flame war its all good
but your doing neither your just doin random bitcing filling everyone in on mistakes already made (in your opinion) like your some kind of prophet or something

stfu

maxkicker Wrote:i hate when people type so much to say nothing >galens< you bitc that they gave vet skills long after the fact now your bitcing that they released way to early you've even said now that 1/3 of the shard doesn't like the way things are going pvp,economy whatever.
where were you when 3/4 of the shard or forum atleast were crying we want vet skills/items??? where were you when 3/4 of the shard/forum was crying "are the staff jerking us around? we want the shard open NOW"
what the hell do you want the staff to do? they get criticized when they listened to 3/4s of the shard now you here telling them to follow the majority unless you dont agree offcourse

im all for people making constructive post to help the shard hell im even for someone just trying to mess with people and start a flame war its all good
but your doing neither your just doin random bitcing filling everyone in on mistakes already made (in your opinion) like your some kind of prophet or something

stfu

word

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

I THINK WE NEED CHANGES FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST ****ING NO ARMOR IN PVP WTF???????????????jsdfks:dflksjd:fkjs:kdF CANT SELL ANY ARMOR SHIT ****ING ECOMANY ****ED UP. ****ING SPENT 200K IRON TO GM BLACKSMITH AND NOEONE EVEN USE ARMOR. ALL ****ING POTS AND SCHOOLS

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Kyo Wrote:I THINK WE NEED CHANGES FAST FAST FAST FAST FAST ****ING NO ARMOR IN PVP WTF???????????????jsdfks:dflksjd:fkjs:kdF CANT SELL ANY ARMOR SHIT ****ING ECOMANY ****ED UP. ****ING SPENT 200K IRON TO GM BLACKSMITH AND NOEONE EVEN USE ARMOR. ALL ****ING POTS AND SCHOOLS

We will make some balancement in order to make people wear armor while ganking again. For example something like making the meditation go up a little bit faster if you are using a armor. There by people will be forced to use armor in order to have the good meditation they need to gank and duel. At this point they use it for 1vs1/2vs2 duels since they need it there, but pretty much only for that. After the balacement however I hightly doubt people will be ganking naked anymore, and that means that u will most likely get to sell armors, because not a lot of people want to gank with iron armor, since its ugly, so they'll buy your mediocre armors to use for ganking, and the good armors for 1v1/2v2 duels in tourneys.

This is just my own lil suggestion tho, but I think it might help. Give me input on it if you want to, but it's at least a suggestion that COULD WORK without messing up the PvP like most other ways you have suggested in order to get armors more "useful" would.

Regards,
Hate