Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1v1 tournement regular hosted by tiesto

Sidelichus Wrote:But smoke, ur not so good... why do you say you are so good ;(
and scarecrow is not so good either, so strange.. u guyz are strange ;(

Bye.

:icon_twisted:

smoke Wrote:what are you talking about? and why are you calling me a kid back to sqaure one.. its really funny that people get mad and settle the end of the conversation with me being a kid well oh well im a kid, and i cant change that but the fact that you argue with this "kid" (me since [SIZE="7"]your[/SIZE] really stupid and you might not understand) proves im more mature then you because i know when to stop KIDDO.

Yeah, champ. You are a kid. Act like a kid. Spell like a kid. So, calling you a kid isn't much an insult as much as it is a fact.

The insults come when you try to sound smart.

Kid.

Smoke is a 15 yo fat kid?????

looool

dvlsmnd Wrote:roflmao u so mean. but who really cares if U OWN IN ULTIMA ONLINE
:lol::lol::lol:

Not that I care if he is a good pvper or not, but you make it sound like Ultima Online is the least interesting subject here, even though this is an Ultima Online-Forum. So yes, I belive more people care if he 'owns in Ultima Online' than if he says he's good at some random sport IRL, as an example.

Smurtle Wrote:lol We all know UO is a mecca for nerds who are dipshit pansies in real life to act like complete douches and "rock people" because that's entirely the opposite in their lives.

So, let the little kid have his fun.

No, we all do not know that. I would guess you're about the only one who thinks like that, and the person you're explaining is you.

Smurtle Wrote:The insults come when you try to sound smart.

Anyone else who finds this extremely ironic?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

*Lederoil whips his cape around his body and dramatically fades into the dark mist*

LOL Kano is heart. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Aw, seems Leddy doesn't like us making fun of his people.

Get bent ******.