Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spam at Brit bank

Horacio Wrote:I remember we had to tell a gm that we wanted to raid a city, and then the GMs gave the world warning that the guards were fleeing the city from the hordes of chaos coming, and all Order was needed to protect the city. It only happened a few times (twice in brit and once in Trinny) but they had to stop it because it was always too one sided. (Not enough Order ever came...they just stayed in their compounds =P )

the time in Trinsic was when i beatall but two of you with a CL wand and alric called a retreat back to SH...good times good times.

Jerek Stormgard Wrote:Seriously, it's not very smart to even get near Britain right now. The lag just crashes me every minute.

i dont lag at all Sad

- regards, Fable

lol@wands

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Noriko Wrote:Well, yes it is annoying but on the other hand you need to think like this: Person just logged on->runs to the bank. If he sees a gazillion people macroing he's gonna know its a populated server and stick around to check it out at least. If he logs on and sees 4 guys he might not. I think you should leave the brit macroers alone. They make the shard look huge. Start making too many rules here and there and people get angry, so there's that too. If brit irritates you so much go elsewhere.

There is a players online thing that shows when you log into the server...

I like Brits atmosphere. It should stay as is =P