Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Decoration around Occlo Bank

in my eyes its not about who knows more about uo its whos the best in uo thats what all xuo players see.

Duke Wrote:Oh we are so sorry that a tree affects your uber pvp skills. Sorry that you are so good you pwn all IN players. Grow up Silverwolf no one cares that you can kill IN players, this is your pvp system of course your going to be better at the start. It you came to INR and pvped with all the skills you needed I'd kill you like a noob, but thanks for the comparison.

FFS someone remove the dam tree. I'm sure no one would care if it got removed and if its causing problems, but im sick of this shit about how good XUO players are at pvp and how IN players are crafters and JESUS CHRIST you challenged the ADMIN to a duel to show who knows more about uo? LOL

ofcourse I did, Ill challenge the admin or some newbie, dont make a difference to me. I am a PVP'er all i'm interested in is owning faces, thats it. I don't care how long you practice, it's my promsie that I'll rape you, no matter if you practice every day, but if you were to practice, for five years, id return and smoke your ass... thats a fact.

and you wouldnt beat me at your pvp system either lmao, ive played all types of pvp styles and been top at all of them, as i said, i PK. I start shit, because thats the best point of UO, and I kill people and laugh at them when I cut their ass and send them to a 1x1 island on a gate. That's exactly what I do. You want to talk about Roleplay? fine, Ill be some crazy mofo who kills everyone, and so will my clan, there's your roleplaying.

wOrd.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

I don't care what you think your just a kid with a big ego, who cried because you couldnt handle a tree.

Can't we all just get along?

.opt

Wouldn't pretty things attract people?

silver wolf likes THE GAME... HAHhhAHHAHaHAhhAHHAhAHHAHAHHAhaahaAHAH

haha...

he had a butterfly on his face lol

You people realize this is just a computer game, right?

Silverwolf Wrote:Fable knows what hes talking about Big Grin gg fable.

well i got brains too Wink
btw about this u wrote about the IN ppl feel at home and shit.. i agree accually. i dont feel at home to be honest... i cant pvp yet, so it sux that i have to macro a couple of days or even weeks just to be able to do what i like ;/. if i have to gm alchemy and inscript from 65.... how much cash do i have to waste? i got 29K and i know that aint enough :confused:

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:well i got brains too Wink
btw about this u wrote about the IN ppl feel at home and shit.. i agree accually. i dont feel at home to be honest... i cant pvp yet, so it sux that i have to macro a couple of days or even weeks just to be able to do what i like ;/. if i have to gm alchemy and inscript from 65.... how much cash do i have to waste? i got 29K and i know that aint enough :confused:

Didn't you get a transfer:/?

yah i did maka, but i had to macro hiding, stealth. im macroing healing now, after that i have to macro tactics and swordy.. maybe fencing in the near future. alchemy and inscription too.

oh and.. dont u have a duel stones arena yet? or atleast r u going to host some tours soon? ;/

- regards, Fable

maka Wrote:Didn't you get a transfer:/?

yes maka there are still tons to macro :S basically all the pvp skills are at 80 and they take 1-2 days to gm.. and the crafting we only get 65 or even lower my blacksmithy is at 40.

Zaiden Wrote:Wouldn't pretty things attract people?

Yes pretty things would attract people, go to occlo, and tell me if you think that shits pretty :lol:

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]