Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

***Magery skillgain***

After next server reboot magery will be easier to train and the price on regs will have been lowered.

Noooooooooooooooo not cheaper regs please. 5 gp per is already cheap.
Making it faster is ok though.

They were lowered to 4gp, so not that drastic change... hehe

Hey, now I get to whine that I got jipped since I trained magery the "hard" way before it was made easier!

BTW, how much easier is it?

25% faster

Woooooooo

I Love Youuuu

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

*sigh*

I went to stop my macro and the next thing I know I get guard whacked...

Not only did I get jipped by a good 2 points in magery, but I just lost over 3k worth of regs... (er, I guess about 2400, since its lowered now).

*sigh*

It does kinda suck for everyone else who's been training, since now they will have been the ones who worked hard and wasted money, while everyone else gets its significantly easier.

But oh well. I just suck it up, get over it, and get it done.

How long til the reboot? It will be pointless for me to keep doing anything til then.

Well it is Beta, things like this might happen (although we try our best to avoid it).
Server reboot should be in a couple of hours

Thanks Taran.

I honestly cant believe people are complaining though. You all fight to get it changed, and now you complain that its not fair because its changing. Come on. This a beta. Things are bound to be like that.

Horacio Wrote:Thanks Taran.

I honestly cant believe people are complaining though. You all fight to get it changed, and now you complain that its not fair because its changing. Come on. This a beta. Things are bound to be like that.

Well, I am so far the only one to not be happy that it changed, and I definately didn't fight for it.

It was kindof a subtle example how people will always be complaining, and that at some point I hope a line is drawn.

True. If you don´t want to suffer those kind of things, simply don´t macro in Beta Tongue

Thanks for the magery change!!! Big Grin

Thank you. Just... Thank you.