Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My to-do list (read those who tried to contact me or need to contact me)

I just wanted to say that I'm quite busy these days, and not just with UO stuff. When I work I work 11 hours a day including every other weekend.

On top of that this is what I have to do right now:
  • Answer 37 e-mails (I already answered 50 yesterday and 30 the day before that).
  • Make a changelog
  • Write an announcement for xs4all about UO and our server
  • Fix statics for INers
  • Help those players whose importcharacter command messed up
And that's only the major stuff, I have a lot of other stuff to do that concern UO as well, can't even remember everything.
So as you understand, I won't be able to answer everyone as quickly as I would have hoped. It might be a couple of days before I can answer, but I will do my best to answer faster.
But since I work 11 hours a day I don't really want to spend the remaining 2-3 hours working as well. So give me some slack if you see me do some stuff I enjoy instead of answering your e-mail at that specific time.

Oh and please don't e-mail/PM me more than once about the same issue. I will read all e-mails/PMs I get and reply back if necessary.

Thank you for your time Wink

Let me know if you find an appropriate balance with life, school, work. I've yet to find it.Tongue

Good luck and good job so far. Don't let little things get to you and if you need the time for yourself, take it. These guys will still play. Overall everything looks okay and of course they're going to panic. A lot of them are still kids.;/

Grain of salt with everything.

Hey man. You are doing great! We all appreciate what you and the gang have done!

BTW, I must say the more I play the more it grows on me... I played for like 6 hours strait today until I realized I was starving, lol.

*edit*

And I have a few sales to make, then I should be able to start making donations!

When counter-strike source came out, I played the beta for like..16 hours straight I think. I forgot to go to work and eat that day. Same with half-life 2. Man, good thing I do well in school.Tongue

dont stress over a game Smile

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I won't be home at all, but on Wednesday I should be able to answer all e-mails.