Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skill gains

yeah id need a few months to actually get it done... i dont have the time to play all day anymore.. i think the UO community is older now and has jobs, study etc.. at this rate i wll never have the time to gm any combats :/

Still, I want to wait a couple of days so I can get a more clear view on how difficult the gain is and what players think of it.

Nostalgia Wrote:1 1/2 day?.. I dont wanna be rude Taran , this shard is AWESOME, but.... we want to pvp.. not macro, most of us waited forever to "play" INX, Sad Sad Sad

i agree we waited what a year? for this shard to go up now we gotta wait like 3-4 more weeks to macro thats unfair.. sorry if it seems a little rube but its my opinion :S

Just because you wait in line at the ball game, does not mean you get a free hotdog and free vip seats. You either have to earn them or buy them.

Mephisto Wrote:This isn't a sissy shard.

Then what are you doing here...? :eek:

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]"I LOVE famous people. They're so much better than the real thing." Big Grin
"Now my grand-daddy, he rode with the likes of TOM HORN, killing scum like you for a living. We've always been devil slayers."[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Galens Wrote:Just because you wait in line at the ball game, does not mean you get a free hotdog and free vip seats. You either have to earn them or buy them.

forget it, then. Big Grin

How the hell do you earn a hotdog...?
suck off the sandwich maker...?

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]"I LOVE famous people. They're so much better than the real thing." Big Grin
"Now my grand-daddy, he rode with the likes of TOM HORN, killing scum like you for a living. We've always been devil slayers."[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

half a day for a combat is fine, you dont need ALL combats to pvp if you want to get out there straight away you can still do the rest in your spare time.

there is more than one aspect to this game (and bare in mind i am traditionally a pvper) you cant really get a full appreciation of what you have accomplished if you can do it in one day.

i do agree skillgain is abit too harsh though.

mpfplush Wrote:forget it, then. Big Grin

How the hell do you earn a hotdog...?
suck off the sandwich maker...?

Its an example.... Grow up.

omg i hate this so much, first i get only GM MAGERY and no other combat skill transfered and now i need to train swords and stuff. This is insane, 1.5 day is waayy to much, it should be like 20mins for a skill, so i could spamm FS FS with my boyzzz an hour after the server has opened. Seriously, I AM PVPer, dont you understand, im just to0 le3t 2 makr0...

go suicide? lol Rolleyes

Wow. 20 minutes.. I even think Gming ANY skill in a day and a half working 24/7 is still not enough.

This skillgain sucks arse, seriously, 2 hours and a half to ****ing get 0,1 magery, hahaha this is hilarious...

Taran Wrote:Do you honestly think that 1½ day for a combat skill is too slow? I mean, if you start sparring today you will be done tomorrow.

well my family shuts down my computer when im not near it, so i cant do that...

How do you kill that wich have no life? :EE