Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

guess the server doesnt go up this weekend

does it?

pd: working under pressure should make you guys speed up , specially for those who bothered on gettin friends to test the server, like Fresh

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

........................ I've got this weird feeling of deja vu.. I wonder from where... hmm... Rolleyes

It will never go up dramatic, haven't you noticed yet?

SombraX Wrote:It will never go up dramatic, haven't you noticed yet?

Heh, we're talking about the shard now SombraX, not your penis.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:Heh, we're talking about the shard now SombraX, not your penis.

I wonder if you still have one, or you already have cut it, yeah, emos do strange things.

SombraX Wrote:I wonder if you still have one, or you already have cut it, yeah, emos do strange things.

Well, I'm not an emo, even if you think I look like one.Smile How come you wonder about people's penises anyway?

Lederoil Wrote:Well, I'm not an emo, even if you think I look like one.Smile How come you wonder about people's penises anyway?

Isn't me the one who should ask that question? You started to think about mine, you should go to the doctor and check up your memory man.

SombraX Wrote:Isn't me the one who should ask that question? You started to think about mine, you should go to the doctor and check up your memory man.

No, you wonder, I just make obvious conclusions.

Lederoil Wrote:No, you wonder, I just make obvious conclusions.

A brain such as yours cannot take obvious conclusions, just can get to think shit.

when the server does come up im pretty sure there is going to be ethnic cleansing on a scale uo has never seen before.

Sombrax and Lederoil you should stop this right now. After you complain why we close threads.

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Lerri Wrote:when the server does come up im pretty sure there is going to be ethnic cleansing on a scale uo has never seen before.

so appropriate.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]