O-pen-the-shard

[SIZE="7"]JST-FRIGN-WAIT[/SIZE]

Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

SombraX Wrote:O-pen-the-shard

shut up.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

SombraX Wrote:O-pen-the-shard

Sup Sombrax. Good to hear that you're waiting for the shard as well. It should be done shortly, the devs are working pretty hard to get it all put together, it shouldn't be much longer now :]

Oh btw, please try to avoid posting topics like thisone. I know you aren't doing it to piss people off, but it usually has that reaction on people, and the shard won't be coming up any faster because of it either :/ But like I said, it's not much longer now, so stay tuned :]

Regards,
Hate

Hate Wrote:Sup Sombrax. Good to hear that you're waiting for the shard as well. It should be done shortly, the devs are working pretty hard to get it all put together, it shouldn't be much longer now :]

Oh btw, please try to avoid posting topics like thisone. I know you aren't doing it to piss people off, but it usually has that reaction on people, and the shard won't be coming up any faster because of it either :/ But like I said, it's not much longer now, so stay tuned :]

Regards,
Hate

I love ScareCrow and im having his baby! We are going to name it Omega!

Regards,
Hate

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:I love ScareCrow and im having his baby! We are going to name it Omega!

Regards,
Hate

Sounds good.. ehm.. Hate.. Rolleyes Could somebody please find his pills? :confused:

Regards,
Scarecrow...

hate Wrote:I love ScareCrow and im having his baby! We are going to name it Omega!

Regards,
Hate

omfg, not another one...

Scarecrow Wrote:Sounds good.. ehm.. Hate.. Rolleyes Could somebody please find his pills? :confused:

Regards,
Scarecrow...

the shipment i was supposed to get from n0x was delayed at the border... apparently nox tried to slip in anthrax :/

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:omfg, not another one...

the shipment i was supposed to get from n0x was delayed at the border... apparently nox tried to slip in anthrax :/

Oh ffs.. nOx :[

Hate Wrote:Oh ffs.. nOx :[

omg, i thought nOx loved me, now im sadded! im never playing on my Ztoke character ever again! im throwing out all of my Zircon armor and my rr zircon weapon and my death black clothes!

Regards,
Ztoke.

ScareCrow Wrote:omg, i thought nOx loved me, now im sadded! im never playing on my Ztoke character ever again! im throwing out all of my Zircon armor and my rr zircon weapon and my death black clothes!

Regards,
Ztoke.

Hey, you're not me, and please stop reminding me of all the items I've lost from the wipe. Ass :[

ScareCrow Wrote:omg, i thought nOx loved me, now im sadded! im never playing on my Ztoke character ever again! im throwing out all of my Zircon armor and my rr zircon weapon and my death black clothes!

Regards,
Ztoke.

Aren't you Makaveli as well while you're still at it.. ? Rolleyes

Hate Wrote:Aren't you Makaveli as well while you're still at it.. ? Rolleyes

i used to be Makaveli.. but then i quited and made "Justano Therna Mechange" then i got tired and stopped, so i played on nOx :icon_twisted:

Regards,
AptaR. :evil: