Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prepare for battle!...and stuff.

well, not truly true, u see, some of us from xuo know a little "trick" i wont tell u the trick or else it would be hard to perform.

- regards, Fable

i know that trick and its bs

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

trick? as in a script error or glitch that people take advantage of?

no, the one im thinking of is perfectly in the lines, just kinda gay how it happens

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well I am sure the ones of us who don't know it will pick it up fast.
Of course if you guys need an edge on us I understand completely. :p

lol, what im thinking of was typically done by cheapos scared to say boo to you.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol, what ****ing trick are you talking about? I wrote the books on tricks and PvP logicsSad

Horacio Wrote:To be honest a tournament isnt really a quest. I was thinking of something along the lines of starting off the storyline of the shard. Seems something to do with the kattan empire. Who knows maybe they are trying to claim a small city (cove, yew, jhelom) to begin growing their army.

Shhhh! I was planning on spending time isolated in those unpopulated areas to build my char in peace :confused:

Skorpion Wrote:I suppose we could all just buy iron armor and weapons.

Ever thought of a IRON ONLY class of PVP? i just thought it might make for a interesting pvp or tourament, as not everyone has the time to devote to hunting and aguiring invul and vanqs. just a thought.

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

i don't know what the chances of that happening are, but xuo pvp isn't meant to be item based, and while a higher quality ar does help, it won't make the difference between winning and losing.

so long as you have some time to practice pvp and are decent at it, you will be alright. you don't have to have top gear to win.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think you should all get along cuz I can just come back and pk all of you :evil: and maka did write that book on pvp and then i stole it and added shit in it :icon_twisted:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

thats the scarecrow i know Big Grin

- regards, Fable