Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

About name changing on IN:X

Maka.... Taran... of all people QUiRZ.... you gguys have closed posts where people have been saying "**** you go **** yourrself" and topics being outta hand. this posts consist of racism, pure hate against each other, turks and greece history, brothers being fake or not and arguing about if your a real person or if your playing under a fake name...
WTF?!?

I mean ANYONE who knows me knows im a shit talker, and well me and LiquiD seem to have similar thoughts when it comes to pvp and hating each other because the more enemies is more people to pk. I love trash talking and I enjoy reading it cause it makes me laugh. but damn... this is pure stupidity...

get on with whats important, name change conversation, because this is first few days up with the server so act just a little serious for the little while, than **** around and talk about ur mothers and what not i dont care.... ( i might even add shit on too it, you know me Smile)

for now stop *****ing, get on with the topic, or some staff do something bout it cause its outta hand for no reason

YUH DIG!?

peace

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]