Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Its incredeble....

Eighty you are a excellent public speaker.

Sorry just wanted to throw that out there..

[Image: pon2.gif]

Apollo Wrote:Guys just a quick message to let you know your account payments are due...

Wait... you guys don't pay to play here do you...? Wink

Is that a hint that were being ungreatful? because you need players to actually run a shard genius, How you going to run a shard if with no players on it? I think you should stop giving you as your self so much credit to you're self (not to the other staff but you in general) you act like we should start paying you when you don't even log on in game and all you do is close threads saying staff will handle it. You guys always want so hard to have a good stable shard with a good playerbase yet you guys lack staff, I was waiting for my page to be answered for 3 days until muto came on and finally answered it. If you guys are saying you have active staff it's pure bullshit and you're just lying to you're selves then.

If you think this is me being rude you're in for a rude awakening because this is the truth and this matter isn't a matter of just looking into it there needs be some sort of action because it's pretty retarded that it takes 3 days to get a page answered

When there was staff active 80-100 players daily, currently no staff has been active in the last few weeks (2 weeks or so) player base has dropped to a misley 40-50 that's about 40-50 players gone due to inactivity. HALF THE SHARD POPULATION.

I'm speaking my mind because i've wasted so much time into this god damn project even if i'm not a staff member, you think I want this to die? Rude or not this is just plain ridiculous. You think these posts are hurting the shard no peoples actions are and lack of inactivity is.

smoke Wrote:Is that a hint that were being ungreatful? because you need players to actually run a shard genius, How you going to run a shard if with no players on it? I think you should stop giving you as your self so much credit to you're self (not to the other staff but you in general) you act like we should start paying you when you don't even log on in game and all you do is close threads saying staff will handle it. You guys always want so hard to have a good stable shard with a good playerbase yet you guys lack staff, I was waiting for my page to be answered for 3 days until muto came on and finally answered it. If you guys are saying you have active staff it's pure bullshit and you're just lying to you're selves then.

If you think this is me being rude you're in for a rude awakening because this is the truth and this matter isn't a matter of just looking into it there needs be some sort of action because it's pretty retarded that it takes 3 days to get a page answered

When there was staff active 80-100 players daily, currently no staff has been active in the last few weeks (2 weeks or so) player base has dropped to a misley 40-50 that's about 40-50 players gone due to inactivity. HALF THE SHARD POPULATION.

I'm speaking my mind because i've wasted so much time into this god damn project even if i'm not a staff member, you think I want this to die? Rude or not this is just plain ridiculous. You think these posts are hurting the shard no peoples actions are and lack of inactivity is.

Shut the frack up already!!! About 5 threads and 100 posts ago Taran said he is working on the staff problem yet you continue to b*tch about it.

Even worse is that you completely fracked up the meaing of Apollo's post... He's saying this is a FREE game so quit demanding things from people that volunteer their time to entertain you.

Did you ever consider the fact that YOUR actions are pushing the staff away? They give x number of hours of their time to do something for you and you b*tch that it wasn't x hours + 10. Show some appreciation and maybe things will be looking up.

As for the player count, in the last 2 weeks I've seen it at 50 or above and as I write this post it's 74. [with sarcasm] Oh yea, that's so horrible...

PS: Thanks murray haha Smile

AdamShadow Wrote:I hope this was constuctive for you
It was! It was also a semi rare perspective that we have not seen all that much of yet. With a semi rare perspective I mean an old player asking for something that differentiates from his old serverTongue

Now, to all you there saying you can't make a shard without players, wtf? Are you serious? You can't have a shard with players without players, but rest assure that it still a server. There will always be a few people playing that and actually enjoying the work (yes, it is) and they can be enough to make it worth having the server up.

The reason to why we do what we do is so we can enjoy a specific kind of game play, meaning, we are trying to make a server we can enjoy too. If you all came and said "we want OSI style pre-casting or we quit", I'd say straight up "**** you, quit", and that would be the end of it for me. These "we are more important than you are" posts are really starting to go on my nerves.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Did you ever consider the fact that YOUR actions are pushing the staff away? They give x number of hours of their time to do something for you and you b*tch that it wasn't x hours + 10. Show some appreciation and maybe things will be looking up.
I think that everyone literate must have considered this by now cause I, every other staff member and a few players have been saying it since the get go.

Who now actually acts on it is another deal:/

Lastly I want to ask something that has been on my mind for a while. If staff here is so horrible/inactive, and if the player base is constantly going down, why are we the only server that actually still stays alive? There has been multiple XUO/NOS lookalikes out there, and fact is every one of them died.

All these shards had a lot of events, easy skill gains, nonexistent PvM, a lot of staff members and serious cheating. Clearly we must be making some right calls if we are still around? What they are might be different from person to person, but that simple fact still stays the same.

Why is it that, I have played here all the way from day one of IN, most of INR and some of INX and with that combined total time I have paged like MAYBE 5 times? People need to stop being so damn lazy and get some friends, ask question on the forums and quit complaining.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Papa Smurf Wrote:Why is it that, I have played here all the way from day one of IN, most of INR and some of INX and with that combined total time I have paged like MAYBE 5 times? People need to stop being so damn lazy and get some friends, ask question on the forums and quit complaining.

Because you have MSN and friends? That's my guess Wink Oh and you're not lazy :/

I started here all alone, mined till 80 mining, so I did Tailor by sheering sheps (dont buyed a sinlge pieace of cloth), after finish tailor I had 250K money, and I could even sell my ingots and make more than 500k just with the ingots easy.

So I did magery and so on.

Maybe its because Im used to start alone, since I played on alot diferents shards by myself.
Or maybe is because I like IN and wanted to get back to here.

dont know.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Good guess Mr. Rabbi Smile As for Ryuuku, you also worked for everything you had. Like myself I am no crafter but I am one day going to venture to that side of UO. When I do I would like the skill gain to be tough so I can have a feeling of accomplishment when its done.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

maka Wrote:It was! It was also a semi rare perspective that we have not seen all that much of yet. With a semi rare perspective I mean an old player asking for something that differentiates from his old serverTongue

Now, to all you there saying you can't make a shard without players, wtf? Are you serious? You can't have a shard with players without players, but rest assure that it still a server. There will always be a few people playing that and actually enjoying the work (yes, it is) and they can be enough to make it worth having the server up.

The reason to why we do what we do is so we can enjoy a specific kind of game play, meaning, we are trying to make a server we can enjoy too. If you all came and said "we want OSI style pre-casting or we quit", I'd say straight up "**** you, quit", and that would be the end of it for me. These "we are more important than you are" posts are really starting to go on my nerves.

I think that everyone literate must have considered this by now cause I, every other staff member and a few players have been saying it since the get go.

Who now actually acts on it is another deal:/

Lastly I want to ask something that has been on my mind for a while. If staff here is so horrible/inactive, and if the player base is constantly going down, why are we the only server that actually still stays alive? There has been multiple XUO/NOS lookalikes out there, and fact is every one of them died.

All these shards had a lot of events, easy skill gains, nonexistent PvM, a lot of staff members and serious cheating. Clearly we must be making some right calls if we are still around? What they are might be different from person to person, but that simple fact still stays the same.

Allright that exsplanes alot. you better be up straight more often so people know what they can exspect. you say here: that you rather play on a server with 10 or les players. making 10 of the 100 players satisfeid, and saying to the rest shut youre mouth or go away, if you dont like what we like. we all know what in-x was like without the players we have now. you proofen here that you did not lurn, and you proofen here also that you cant satisfei most players needs. mostly fake promisis in youre emails about in-x. when it did go back up.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Even worse is that you completely fracked up the meaing of Apollo's post... He's saying this is a FREE game so quit demanding things from people that volunteer their time to entertain you.

Atleast one person got it.... :doubt: Tongue

Hilbert Wrote:Allright that exsplanes alot. you better be up straight more often so people know what they can exspect. you say here: that you rather play on a server with 10 or les players. making 10 of the 100 players satisfeid, and saying to the rest shut youre mouth or go away, if you dont like what we like. we all know what in-x was like without the players we have now. you proofen here that you did not lurn, and you proofen here also that you cant satisfei most players needs. mostly fake promisis in youre emails about in-x. when it did go back up.

We seriously need a facepalm smilie on forums. It needs to be made a priority, NOW!

All uo private servers in fact slowly going down,like the rest of old games..

thats awesome after all those years,some veteran gamers coming from all
around the planet still play this pvp style on this server

we are precious

my dear xuo friends/enemy WE are in charge to make survive this

cause none will do

and xuo will be forget in times ..