Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP Reward Stone

Yea, I agree about rings and earringsSmile But you won't see them even without armor lol, I doubt anyone will ever buy them unless they will worth 1 ticket or something, I think prices for rings and earrings could be lower, thats true

true! Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, what about making

Bracelet 3 tickets
Necklaces 2 tickets
Ring & Earrings 1 ticket?

Opinions?

Here's a little demonstration I madeWink

[Image: jewelrydemonstration.png]

Oh well, big deal, but rings & earrings shouldn't be as expensive as the bracelet and necklace anyway.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Nice Lederoil!, i like your idea..
but i think thats a bit cheap... a little more tickets wouldn't hurt for me,

Lederoil Wrote:- Newbied, Random colored lantern, NO rename;
~5 team tickets (There are alot of hues, the odds is not on you getting a color of your like, or even not that someone else will, so I don't think the price should be high)

Sounds good

Lederoil Wrote:- Newbied R/R jewelary deed;
2 Tour

Sounds good

Lederoil Wrote:- R/R leather deed (can be used on various leather armor, bone armor, not on piles of leather);
~1 tour ticket?

I don't like this idea unless you nerfed the armor so it's just for appearance. R/R cloth is already 4 tour tickets (if I remember right) so it's not fair to give r/r leather deed for less, especially when that gives you protection, and I don't like the idea of people being able to run around with an armor set and not get looted. Sounds a lot like protection to me...

beret Wrote:someone can explain me, what is R/R Newbied lantern and jewelery??? please.... xD

r/r - rename and recolor the item to whatever you want (some exceptions on color like no pure black, no adamantium, no saphire)
newbied - item can not be looted when you're killed

For lanterns, what if you had 2 versions;
5 team tickets - random color, not renamed, newbied
4 tour tickets - r/r and newbied

For the cloaks - will this allow you to go above 100?

Quote:Leather Dye Tub - 3 tour tickets
This would allow the player to obtain one leather dye tub, color of their choice.

I don't like this item because to be able to choose the color of a tub for cloth you have to GM a whole skill, but now you just need to have lots of tickets to do it for leather...

Quote:Random Leather Dye Tub - 2 tour tickets
This would give the player a random hued leather dye tub.

OK

What about a random dye tub for furniture? I know a lot of people have asked for that! I know there are different types of logs now, but for other items or colors it would be cool.

lol, Ledy for president... xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eighty Swords Wrote:I don't like this idea unless you nerfed the armor so it's just for appearance. R/R cloth is already 4 tour tickets (if I remember right) so it's not fair to give r/r leather deed for less, especially when that gives you protection, and I don't like the idea of people being able to run around with an armor set and not get looted. Sounds a lot like protection to me...

Who said anything about it being newbied?

A Rename/Newbied/Recolor cloth deed costs 5 tour tickets.

Eighty Swords Wrote:For lanterns, what if you had 2 versions;
5 team tickets - random color, not renamed, newbied
4 tour tickets - r/r and newbied

Well that's pretty much what Shade wrote in his last post... He mentioned he don't think the random should be blessed, but otherwise that's what he wrote. I also think it should be newbied, maybe add one or two tickets to the price.

Eighty Swords Wrote:For the cloaks - will this allow you to go above 100?

What's the point having them if it wouldn't?

Eighty Swords Wrote:I don't like this item because to be able to choose the color of a tub for cloth you have to GM a whole skill, but now you just need to have lots of tickets to do it for leather...

You don't think it's a slightly little different of a leather dye tub and a cloth dye tub? I mean, the selection of what cloth you can color is a little bit larger than the leather, don't you think? Also, letting you wear proper armor while still looking pimped with dyed cloth is a good reason why a cloth dye tub is harder to get, isn't it? Think about it, there's plenty of reasons why a cloth dye tub should be alot harder to get than a leather dye tub.

I am with Lederoil, he is inteligent... xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good job Led!!!! I am in favor of this!

Fable Wrote:what if u had a +25 vanq bardiche. i dont think u would be happy if it broke. or adamantium/sapphire set

it's a part of the game

and simple selling r/r weapons is retarded you have to win something like that becuase of you pvp skill, now you just pvp for fun and to see whose best items mean nothing anyways becuase there always autosupply tours

it is a part of the game.

anyways i don't see how adding more prizes will affect the playerbase, and seriously that should be the major task at hand instead of having the mindset "Oh I can't do anything about that, it's out of my hands."

LudaKrishna Wrote:it is a part of the game.

anyways i don't see how adding more prizes will affect the playerbase, and seriously that should be the major task at hand instead of having the mindset "Oh I can't do anything about that, it's out of my hands."

The major task is to get a new server and get out of beta, and that is already taking care of by simply waiting to get enough donations.

Smoke Wrote:and simple selling r/r weapons is retarded you have to win something like that becuase of you pvp skill

Could you please motivate that?